Okay I will admit it - Hair2Heaven EndAll Hair Balm is ALL THAT!

HoneyDew

Okay I was hating on it at first. I did not like the smell. Between CHI Silk infusions and Aveda USC, my nose just was not ready for the EndAll.

Soooo, it has been chilling under the sink for a while now.

Well, last night I did a protein treatment and today my hair was feeling a little rough. Yall know how it is after those treatment. It was not really dry, just a not quite right.

I applied some USC - okay it was better, but still something was missing. My ends were feeling kinda rough.

:scratchch :scratchch What to do, what to do?

:think: Hey that EndAll stuff might work!!

I melted a little of that in my hand (and I mean only a little) and rubbed it all in through-out my hair. :eek: :eek:

What does she put in that stuff!!!??? My hair LOVED IT!!

I looked at the ingredient list and it must be that "Good Intention" she puts in there cuz that stuff was like a drug for my hair.

Thanks to all the ladies that raved about it. It took me some time, but I'm down now!!

Love the thick desserty mousse like texture of it, too. :D And now that I am at work, I hardly smell it at all. I thouht i was going to be walking around smelling like cupcakes all day.

Me too...I did not know that is had mousse kind of texture to it because right now my hair is not liking much of anything -- butters, creams, oils, liquids, pomades, etc. It seems to only like the buttery soy creme, which has a mousse/pudding like texture, so...I have been looking for an excuse to order this (I just have so much stuff) so I will go ahead and do it.

*sigh*

I was just debating whether or not to get this or some Avocado butter. Still havent made a complete decision but Im learning towards this.

We need a product junkie smilie!! :D

kels823 said:
*sigh*

I was just debating whether or not to get this or some Avocado butter. Still havent made a complete decision but Im learning towards this.

Get both! :grin:

The only thing keeping me from the site that someone just posted about the Avacado and Shea Butter is that I don't know how to use it...yet.

Please do NOT educate me. I've spent enough this month. I'll take Natural Butters 101 later.

Last edited:
HoneyDew said:
I will see you up there. I think I need to go 2 or 3 times a week. :D

Good thing it's only hair products cause we are SO EASY. At least we can laugh about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Love my End All too.

Glad you liked it! I'm order 4 jars tomorrow (so plan ahead Patient1) for my mom and some friends. Best gift I can give this summer aside from free personal training sessions which ain't gonna happen!:lol:

I had to clutch my pearls at you not liking the smell HoneyDew.:eek: I love the smell! But we all know, everyone is different. Glad you like it as much as the rest of! I will have to order some more for my little sweethearts!:) (Plus the body oils that I am addicted to!:look: )

In the last six weeks, I have only spent $1.66 on three conditioners from Big Lots (two of them were just 33 cents each) so I don't feel bad about ordering this because I have been so good lately.

VWVixxen said:
Glad you liked it! I'm order 4 jars tomorrow (so plan ahead Patient1) for my mom and some friends. Best gift I can give this summer aside from free personal training sessions which ain't gonna happen!:lol:

I will take the training sessions!! :grin:

All i can say is Amen to that. Just re-upped myself. Hair loves this stuff. Go ahead a get some more now becuase its pretty addicting. I was scrapping the jar while waiting.

HoneyDew said:
Okay I was hating on it at first. I did not like the smell. Between CHI Silk infusions and Aveda USC, my nose just was not ready for the EndAll.

Soooo, it has been chilling under the sink for a while now.

Well, last night I did a protein treatment and today my hair was feeling a little rough. Yall know how it is after those treatment. It was not really dry, just a not quite right.

I applied some USC - okay it was better, but still something was missing. My ends were feeling kinda rough.

:scratchch :scratchch What to do, what to do?

:think: Hey that EndAll stuff might work!!

I melted a little of that in my hand (and I mean only a little) and rubbed it all in through-out my hair. :eek: :eek:

What does she put in that stuff!!!??? My hair LOVED IT!!

I looked at the ingredient list and it must be that "Good Intention" she puts in there cuz that stuff was like a drug for my hair.

Thanks to all the ladies that raved about it. It took me some time, but I'm down now!!

Love the thick desserty mousse like texture of it, too. :D And now that I am at work, I hardly smell it at all. I thouht i was going to be walking around smelling like cupcakes all day.

Blackoutzangel05 said:
I want it......being broke sucks because she isn't taking orders for the month of August...

Gurl, I just finished telling Vixxen I'm hella broke....:( :mad:

but my arse is still ordering....I must get it in before August....:look:

Glad you like it HoneyDew...my hair has a temper tantrum when I don't use my EndAll! :lol:

I forgot P1 was shutting things down for August...gots to get my order in now!

Good for you!
i'm usually trying to stay away from product shoutouts like they are the debil(severe pj) but I heard so many raves about it I had to take a peek.

kels823 said:
Im doing that now!!!! :lol:

I need to find a methadone clinic for haircare products... :wasntme:

Lol and your big sis isn't really helping either...:perplexed

kels823 said:
*sigh*

Like Honeydew said, GET BOTH!!! Avocado butter is great. Don't even get me started on that EndAll. I LOVE IT!!!!! I order them at least two at a time to make sure I always have some. Excellent product!
And you should definitely try that avocado butter, too.

Okay, you all got me once again! So how long would you say a jar will last if you use it on the ends 4x a week or every night? On the website she mentions that when she opens up again in August she'll have an 8oz size available. I hope I love this stuff as much as everyone else does! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MAILMAN!!!!

Back