Ann Samadhi's Hair2Heaven Products ROCK!!!!!

Let me join in on the happy dance

:happydance:

+1

I gave my mom the rest of my 1 jar... why she got an attitude when I told her she had to ration the end all because Ann was on hiatus. So girly if you are reading this know that I will be ordering a whole lot of hair products.

Break it down for us please???
4_13_17.gif

Let me ask first. She may want it to be top secret. Just kidding
:grin:
I just want to see if it's okay. Her NEW line may be ready in 2 days, 2 months, or 2 years.

I'll call before I post.

I don't know why she hasn't posted yet to this thread.

Well I just got off the phone with her and she is very busy. Unfortunately, because we were catching up with other topics, I failed to get the time frame of which she will be up and running. It is coming though, sorry:look:

Hi Ladies,

I've been sort of quiet because I want to get everything right. Plus, I don't want Beverly sending me an advertising invoice. LOL!

The extended hiatus was unplanned but I definitely believe in abiding by the spirit. Thank goodness I did! Just when I was feeling pressure (by family members!!!) to restart, the plumbing went haywire in my house and I stayed elsewhere for over a week. Plus, I really wanted to get my novel drafted before the new year started and the time away facilitated that. I didn't want to compromise on customer service because I was pulled in several directions. I work full-time, I'm a mom, and I write. (Not to mention the hairboard addiction...)

When I relaunch, there will be larger sizes, sample sets, and at least two new fragrances and the option of having unfragranced items (Thanks ladies for voicing those needs). I'm VERY excited about one of the new fragrances in particular. I let a fan of the Signature Samadhi fragrance try the new one and her eyes lit up. She said it smelled very fresh. I agree. It's got a fresh, green scent with sweet undertones. It's a nice option to the deep, earthy, and downright sensual smell of SigSam.

I won't be doing water-based products for now because my preservative (grapefruit seed extract) was destroyed and I'm not up to replacing it right now. Plus, water-based products are a stress to create. I'm considering adding some D.I.Y. pages so that folks can make the moisture spritzes on their own.

I want to get everything right before I go at it again. I appreciate the support I've gotten from the family here and I can't wait to support you all in your entrepreneurial endeavors. God is infinite so it follows that the supply is as well. Follow your passion! There's enough shea butter for all of us! :drunk: (Er...Sareca, I'm waiting...)

p1

Whoo hoo patient1! I look forward to finally buying some of your EndAll and body oils! :-) I'll be looking out for your announcement of the relaunch of your site. :grin:

I can't wait for the relaunch either!!! I have been stalking the website like a junkie. I am so glad that you are coming back with all those wonderful products!!!! This is the best news I have heard all day!

Patiently waiting for Patient1! :grin:

I've found nothing that compares to the EndAll and Body oils....:nono:

May 8th Ladies....she said May 8th!!!

:weird: :woot: :yay:

Last edited:
May 8th huh. I already have my list. I hope its worth the wait ladies because you women are the reason i buy great products!

Patiently waiting for Patient1! :grin:

I've found nothing that compares to the EndAll and Body oils....:nono:

May 8th Ladies....she said May 8th!!!

:weird: :woot: :yay:

Hey!!! How are you??? Wonderful I am sure.

Thank you for being patient. My daughters thank you too.:grin:

p1

I know, I'm lurking over there too.... :sekret:

:lol: Hi Ladies!! Hey HoneyDew, Patient1, and StillALady (Love the new name!). :wave:

Been busy at work and they're keeping tabs on my surfing so I logon via my blackberry most of the time, hard to post so I keep it short. But, I'm outta here soon and hope to be back on the regular!

:hugz:

Last edited:
hey vw, you been gone a long time gurl!!! Hey patient cannot wait to order somemore endall i only have 2 jars left!!! yay!!!

Back