ok so i tried the avocado mask for my hair.......

c*c*chic*

And let tell y'all!! Lol at first I was ready to say screw it cuz it stunk! (I used: 1 hass avocado, vatika oil, 2 capfuls of evoo, & plain yogurt. ) and my hair was a lil hard but I applied the ORS pak to my hair after I washed off the mask, let it sit for 20 min and washed it out. My hair has NEVER EVER felt so soft and strong!!! I had just dyed my hair 3 days prior and hated the color then I put a rinse on that day and applied the mask. This is gonna b a staple of mine forever!! If you ladies haven't tried it, you need to. I have 4a/4b relaxed, color treated hair. HHG LADIES!!

See...............It does feel really good.:yep: Sounds a little like the recipe I made. The Avacado, Yogurt, EVOO, I used Coconut Oil (instead of the Vitaka) and a little squirt of Honey and a little squirt of Mayo. I made sure my Avacado was ripe and easy to scoop out and it mixed up really well.

I am relaxed too and at the time Color treated -- Now I am Henna/Indigo. It is definitely a Nice Conditioning Treatment.

See...............It does feel really good.:yep: Sounds a little like the recipe I made. The Avacado, Yogurt, EVOO, I used Coconut Oil (instead of the Vitaka) and a little squirt of Honey and a little squirt of Mayo. I made sure my Avacado was ripe and easy to scoop out and it mixed up really well.

I am relaxed too and at the time Color treated -- Now I am Henna/Indigo. It is definitely a Nice Conditioning Treatment.

im gonna continue to use this till it doesnt work anymore! lol

OT: is henna a natural chemical free hair dye? i havent looked into that but i'd like to use a chemical free alternative.

im gonna continue to use this till it doesnt work anymore! lol

OT: is henna a natural chemical free hair dye? i havent looked into that but i'd like to use a chemical free alternative.

It is a Plant. Go to Mehandi.com and read up on it. A really good site to answer your questions as well as many of the Henna Threads on this Forum.

It is a safe alternative to chemical color processing. Because it is All Natural and Plant Based. I recently used Henna/Indigo for the first time back in April. I will neva, eva,eva, use a bottled haircolor again. My hair is Shiner, Healthier and Stronger.:yep:

btw: I have relaxed hair, so I use the Body Art Quality for Relaxed, Chemcially processed and African American Hair.

It is a Plant. Go to Mehandi.com and read up on it. A really good site to answer your questions as well as many of the Henna Threads on this Forum.

It is a safe alternative to chemical color processing. Because it is All Natural and Plant Based. I recently used Henna/Indigo for the first time back in April. I will neva, eva,eva, use a bottled haircolor again. My hair is Shiner, Healthier and Stronger.:yep:

btw: I have relaxed hair, so I use the Body Art Quality for Relaxed, Chemcially processed and African American Hair.

tankies!!! def gonna read this tonight while im supposed to b workin lol

I'm glad that you posted this. I did an avocado treatment on Friday and at first I thought that this is just okay. My hair felt a little hard when I rinsed it out. I then used my TJ Nourish and let it sit for a few minutes while I detangled. MY hair felt great. It was really soft and strong. My hair felt like it did after my 1st henna treatment two weeks ago.

I will definitely be doing this 1 time a month. I am doing this to my DD's hair after her braid take down this coming weekend. It feels very strengthening.

i've never used it before but i think i might. if i do mine will concist of avocado, vatika frosting, evoo and honey. this sounds sooooo good i might do it this coming weekend.
so you do it as a pre poo, or on wet freshly washed hair?

Back