OK, I'm trying to get my regime together...Best Detangling Poo

*ElleB

What is the Best detangling shampoo....And does it hold up after u put in the conditioner and rinse??

I'm going to go against the grain and say Abba's Moisture Scentsation. I tried Creme of Nature and was not pleased. It stripped my hair of its natural oils and left my hair feeling hard and dry.

Detangling shampoos have little to do with the poos and more to do with how you lather and massage your scalp.

I use the "Crown and Glory" technique by washing my hair when it's in 4-8 big braids (box braids). Detangle before I Get in the shower. Braid 'em up. Shampoo. Deep Condition. Take them braids out. Spray 'em with a little leave in and Aphogee Green-Tea and Keratin Reconstructor and I can comb right through. AND I HAVE CURLY HAIR!!!

Good luck to ya.

MsNadi said:
I'm going to go against the grain and say Abba's Moisture Scentsation. I tried Creme of Nature and was not pleased. It stripped my hair of its natural oils and left my hair feeling hard and dry.

Detangling shampoos have little to do with the poos and more to do with how you lather and massage your scalp.

I use the "Crown and Glory" technique by washing my hair when it's in 4-8 big braids (box braids). Detangle before I Get in the shower. Braid 'em up. Shampoo. Deep Condition. Take them braids out. Spray 'em with a little leave in and Aphogee Green-Tea and Keratin Reconstructor and I can comb right through. AND I HAVE CURLY HAIR!!!

Good luck to ya.

I never heard of this technique before....How does it clean your hair?

I didn't too much care for Keracare (as a whole) but I would say that shampoo is a very good detangler. Also, for lower end I would say Dove Intense Moisture, only two shampoos that I tryied that detangles my 4a/b hair.

MsNadi said:

Good luck to ya.

thanks for posting this! My hair isn't long enough now for braids but when it does get some length.....braids here I come

NeutraGena TRiple Moisture conditioner is good. Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo is Phenominal! It has worked great for me! Cuts through the naps like a hot knife through butter and leaves my hair ubber soft.

Alli77 said:
NeutraGena TRiple Moisture conditioner is good. Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo is Phenominal! It has worked great for me! Cuts through the naps like a hot knife through butter and leaves my hair ubber soft.
I'm with you on this one.:up:

And I would also like to add the NTM shampoo as another good detangler !!!

lahennesy26 said:
BEST CONDITONER HANDS DOWN IS .......DRUM ROLL PLEASE............
OLIVE OIL REPLENISHING PAK...:grin:

Oh yes girl this is a staple of mine. Whenever I go to Family dollar I just buy the whole box!

Giovanni Magnetic Energizing Shampoo/Reconstructing Conditioner

Thats my 2 times a week stuff (which I really do love)

Considering that got a lot of organic ingredients its not all that expensive. (plus its really creamy and smells good)

-A

Arcadian said:
Giovanni Magnetic Energizing Shampoo/Reconstructing Conditioner

Thats my 2 times a week stuff (which I really do love)

Considering that got a lot of organic ingredients its not all that expensive. (plus its really creamy and smells good)

-A

I've been interested in trying the Giovanni Magnetic Shampoo & Reconstructing Conditioners I really love the leave-in! It's the best, I will be trying it soon! I went to Whole Foods a few days ago and noticed that Giovanni had body butters. I tried some and was really impressed the stuff felt like Satin going on and was so moisturizing!

Alli77 said:
I've been interested in trying the Giovanni Magnetic Shampoo & Reconstructing Conditioners I really love the leave-in! It's the best, I will be trying it soon! I went to Whole Foods a few days ago and noticed that Giovanni had body butters. I tried some and was really impressed the stuff felt like Satin going on and was so moisturizing!

You'll really like it for sure. These have definitly turned into staple products for me. Now if I can keep my boyfriend from using them all the time (mr. "only paul mitchell works for me" ) then I'll not have to buy them as often!

-A

Lady_Lioness said:
I'm with you on this one.:up:

And I would also like to add the NTM shampoo as another good detangler !!!

Hey, I have this!! I just haven't tried it yet...Well, whuddya know...Its that PJ disease...

Looks like CON and Keracare....When I try out my NTM, I will see if I will go ahead and buy the CON....Thanks!!

1st choice-CON (I like the red bottle, but I don't have any color in my hair. if I had color, I would go with the green)
2nd- Elucence

Also, for conditioner, that Keracare Humecto is the bomb!

Arcadian said:
You'll really like it for sure. These have definitly turned into staple products for me. Now if I can keep my boyfriend from using them all the time (mr. "only paul mitchell works for me" ) then I'll not have to buy them as often!

-A

It's so funny you mentioned this, I went to use the leave-in the other day and was too upset the my BF USED IT ALL UP! I got the sample bottle, because it lasts me a long time so I was a little miffed when I saw it was done. I will be trying the whole line because just the leave-in alone is very moisturizing.

tishee said:
never heard of this before......must go check it out! thanks

This stuff is very good. My stylist uses this on my hair and it moisturizes great! They make stuff for texturized hair, the curl enhancing gels are great!

Back