OK, I'm trying to get my regime together...Best Detangling Poo

Alli77 said:
This stuff is very good. My stylist uses this on my hair and it moisturizes great! They make stuff for texturized hair, the curl enhancing gels are great!

really!?!? Just great ANOTHER item on my to buy list

Another vote for Creme of Nature. It's a great moisturizing shampoo and hair is easy to comb afterwards, just watch out for build-up on the scalp. I had to clarify regularly when I used CoN.

My hair does just ok with Cream of Nature shampoo. But it LOVES Elasta QP detangling conditioning shampoo and Nexxus acidifying conditioner. They allow me to be able to comb my 4b natural hair from roots to ends.

i must go with Cream of Nature....I love everything about it....it just works. For me, at least.

Creme of Nature (red label) and Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo. I'm done experimenting with shampoos. I should only be using shampoo 1-2X a month anyway according to my stylist.

Alli77 said:
I've been interested in trying the Giovanni Magnetic Shampoo & Reconstructing Conditioners I really love the leave-in! It's the best, I will be trying it soon! I went to Whole Foods a few days ago and noticed that Giovanni had body butters. I tried some and was really impressed the stuff felt like Satin going on and was so moisturizing!

Really! What kind of body butter do they have and do they smell heavenly?

Back