Ok...I'm Going to Put This Out There For ALL of Us "Christians" to Read and Ponder...

Re: Ok...I'm Going to Put This Out There For ALL of Us "Christians" to Read and Ponde

@Jynlnd13, if I've never expressed this before, I'm making it clear now. I am humbled by your testimony of life. Your heart bleeds the love of God with each post that you've shared. You've poured your very soul into this forum, and there is absolutely no way that anyone can deny that you have a love and a heart for God that only wants to please Him and to have more of Him.

I can only imagine where you are each day, as you sit before a lit screen and the sounds of your keyboard, sharing your love for God. Perhaps your love is pouring through the texts of your phone to share your heart here. I don't know, yet I do know that instead of bitterness, you've flowed in love in spite of the challenges you face.

I dare anyone to come against you in this life. For they know not the very heart of you.

You've been healing others from a heart that is so true. Don't ever doubt the love of who you are, nor the love and healing that you give to others, for you indeed are 'Love'. :giveheart:

Shimmie....
Beautiful, Shimmie...as always! :love2:

Re: Ok...I'm Going to Put This Out There For ALL of Us "Christians" to Read and Ponde

Often I've considered responding via YouTube just to give readers a visual of what I'm sharing. :yep:
That would be wonderful, Shimmie...even if its just your voice, with nice backgrounds and scripture verses:yep::yep::yep:

That would be wonderful, Shimmie...even if its just your voice, with nice backgrounds and scripture verses:yep::yep::yep:

Sis, I've thought about doing this so many times. I've even wondered if my webcam could tape me as I'm typing. I haven't utilized it yet.

I dunno' *shrugs*. Some posts need to have a visual one on one with post's responses.

I have long avoided posting with regularity in this forum, due to many of things already gracefully addressed in this thread.

I hope this thread continues to be well-received and pray that God gives us (ALL) the grace, discernment, and the strength to be honest with OURSELVES first (to pull the plank from our own eyes) so we can (continue) to share true, godly sisterhood with one another.

Sis, I've thought about doing this so many times. I've even wondered if my webcam could tape me as I'm typing. I haven't utilized it yet.

I dunno' *shrugs*. Some posts need to have a visual one on one with post's responses.
I would LOVE it and I'm sure others would as well...you are getting me excited!!!!:grin:

I have long avoided posting with regularity in this forum, due to many of things already gracefully addressed in this thread.

I hope this thread continues to be well-received and pray that God gives us (ALL) the grace, discernment, and the strength to be honest with OURSELVES first (to pull the plank from our own eyes) so we can (continue) to share true, godly sisterhood with one another.
Thank you, LittleGoldenLamb...I so appreciate that you came in to share your heart. You are so right...WE ALL need each other!

Blessings, sis...:love2:

I agree with some of the things discussed in this thread and wholeheartedly respect it. And I'll admit and have admitted before, i'm guilty for lashing out in anger sometimes when someone has offended me. Of course, that's human nature, first line of our natural being. However, what I cannot stand is when someone calls someone out or speak about respect or being judgmental or condescending and they are the main ones not respecting anyone, constantly arguing or baiting someone into an argument, or even not accepting responsiblity for their own actions. This actually boils by blood and yes I prayed earlier to the Lord about this. I had to wait until I was finished a project I was working on here at work before responding to avoid possible blood pressure issues. I don't like being called judgmental or anything related to that because I have chosen to give scripture to back up my posts or because I don't agree with their individual posts or because I asked a simple question. That's not cool and there have a been times where my own mother has to tell me to take a break from the thread because she sees me get upset. One thing I know how to do as an adult is pic and chose which battles to fight. I'm not a confrontation person and just as I am in person and on any forums that I go on, if someone upsets me, they have to push me to a limit of no return in order for me to confront them with fire. Other than that I just try to ignore but sometimes it's not easy to do. As I always tell people, you never know how the other person who you are attacking is capable of. I'm not scared to admit, I am bipolar and sometimes I have no idea what is going to trigger an episode. This is another reason why I have to pick and chose my battles.

Not trying to cause anymore negativity to the thread but I wanted to express how I have been feeling lately when coming into the Christian forums.

I agree with some of the things discussed in this thread and wholeheartedly respect it. And I'll admit and have admitted before, i'm guilty for lashing out in anger sometimes when someone has offended me. Of course, that's human nature, first line of our natural being. However, what I cannot stand is when someone calls someone out or speak about respect or being judgmental or condescending and they are the main ones not respecting anyone, constantly arguing or baiting someone into an argument, or even not accepting responsiblity for their own actions. This actually boils by blood and yes I prayed earlier to the Lord about this. I had to wait until I was finished a project I was working on here at work before responding to avoid possible blood pressure issues. I don't like being called judgmental or anything related to that because I have chosen to give scripture to back up my posts or because I don't agree with their individual posts or because I asked a simple question. That's not cool and there have a been times where my own mother has to tell me to take a break from the thread because she sees me get upset. One thing I know how to do as an adult is pic and chose which battles to fight. I'm not a confrontation person and just as I am in person and on any forums that I go on, if someone upsets me, they have to push me to a limit of no return in order for me to confront them with fire. Other than that I just try to ignore but sometimes it's not easy to do. As I always tell people, you never know how the other person who you are attacking is capable of. I'm not scared to admit, I am bipolar and sometimes I have no idea what is going to trigger an episode. This is another reason why I have to pick and chose my battles.

Not trying to cause anymore negativity to the thread but I wanted to express how I have been feeling lately when coming into the Christian forums.
I appreciate your honesty and for you being forthright about how you feel. It's important for us ALL to share what is really on our hearts to one another. The bible says for us to "confess our sins to one another that we may be healed." I praise God for you because you choose to have an open heart. That's something that is needed in the body of Christ.

As we ponder upon ALL the words that have been spoken in this thread in the last two days, the one thing that I see is that we ALL like to talk and we have so much to say. This goes to show that we should have that same passion to share the Gospel and lead people that don't know Christ, to the foot of the cross.

May you continue to be a vehicle in which God uses for His glory...at the end of the day...its not about us, but about HIM!!!

Love you, sis....blessings, always!

Precious Wavy: I posted this for makeupgirl in the other thread. I hope it blesses her.
----------

When I first joined this forum, I literally thought that it was a Christian forum totally; mainly because it had a Christian Forum and also because so many of the 'siggy's had scripture in them.

WELP !

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I bet you can't guess what happen? C'mon, take a good shot at it.

I'll give you a few moments to figure it out.... I'll finished my :laundry: in the meantime. :yep:

Did you figure it out yet?

Well, one day I said 'Jesus' and outta' no where

:duck: :bricks: :duck:

My reaction was :huh:

Well, one day I prayed for a member and the OT forum had an earthquake. :lol:

Then me and my little 'fast' self, started back at them :blah: :catfight:

After a few months, I started each post like this: :love2: and :pray: I was only doing what I knew to do for those who were in need. Then I had to end each post like this. :bat:

I was like Nehemiah tool in one hand :pray: and a weapon in the other :bat:

Then when I came over here to the Christian Forum some would follow me and start stuff with me :poke: and then 'what had happened was...." :look:

So, Hey Loved One.... Yes you, makeupgirl, I shared this to make you smile and to let you know that firsthand I understand what you've gone through.

However, you loved one, are more than a conquerer through Jesus Christ who lives on the inside of beautiful you. In all these things, you have been given God's victory. And you will always be victorious for the annointing is in you and upon you... in Jesus' Name.

Love forever, makeupgirl ... Love forever :love2:

Precious Wavy: I posted this for @makeupgirl in the other thread. I hope it blesses her.
----------

When I first joined this forum, I literally thought that it was a Christian forum totally; mainly because it had a Christian Forum and also because so many of the 'siggy's had scripture in them.

WELP !

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I bet you can't guess what happen? C'mon, take a good shot at it.

I'll give you a few moments to figure it out.... I'll finished my :laundry: in the meantime. :yep:

Did you figure it out yet?

Well, one day I said 'Jesus' and outta' no where

:duck: :bricks: :duck:

My reaction was :huh:

Well, one day I prayed for a member and the OT forum had an earthquake. :lol:

Then me and my little 'fast' self, started back at them :blah: :catfight:

After a few months, I started each post like this: :love2: and :pray: I was only doing what I knew to do for those who were in need. Then I had to end each post like this. :bat:

I was like Nehemiah tool in one hand :pray: and a weapon in the other :bat:

Then when I came over here to the Christian Forum some would follow me and start stuff with me :poke: and then 'what had happened was...." :look:

So, Hey Loved One.... Yes you, @makeupgirl, I shared this to make you smile and to let you know that firsthand I understand what you've gone through.

However, you loved one, are more than a conquerer through Jesus Christ who lives on the inside of beautiful you. In all these things, you have been given God's victory. And you will always be victorious for the annointing is in you and upon you... in Jesus' Name.

Love forever, @makeupgirl ... Love forever :love2:
I just saw the other thread and I will respond here just as I did there: :dead: :rofl:

I just saw the other thread and I will respond here just as I did there: :dead: :rofl:

Sis, how many times have you come to my rescue.... or someone elses':look:

You and pebbles were the only two that I listened to. And Pebs will tell you that I submitted myself to her and to God to behave accordingly. The two of you became my mentors and kept me in check. Couldn't leave me alone for a hot minute...:lol:

:blowkiss:

Sis, how many times have you come to my rescue.... or someone elses':look:

You and @pebbles were the only two that I listened to. And Pebs will tell you that I submitted myself to her and to God to behave accordingly. The two of you became my mentors and kept me in check. Couldn't leave me alone for a hot minute...:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:....girl, you and Pebbles both keep me in check. I miss her and need to call her up to see how she is doing.

:lol::lol::lol:....girl, you and Pebbles both keep me in check. I miss her and need to call her up to see how she is doing.

Me too, miss her much... :love2:

Last edited:

@Jynlynd13 ..that was a beautiful post..full of Love.... Thankfully, it's the first one I read when I logged in.

God is faithful to those faithful to Him. Shimmie, you and all the Women of God here who love Him with that passion are always in Good Hands!!! Love never gives up..caves in or quits. God bless and keep you as your recover, chica. :bighug:

Ooo yeah...where is Pebbles? :lol: I haven't 'seen' her since 2010.. lol

You and pebbles were the only two that I listened to. And Pebs will tell you that I submitted myself to her and to God to behave accordingly. The two of you became my mentors and kept me in check. Couldn't leave me alone for a hot minute...:lol:

Shimmie, thank-you so very much for your kind words and encouragement. You always have the right things to say. I do love God SO much, he has truly blessed me and continues to bless me, I am so grateful. I want to please him so, I don't want to disappoint him. I want to spread the gospel for him and bring people to him too

Right now I spend my time laying in my hospital bed, typing away on my little EVO screen :lol: God is love, and his love flows through me. His spirit of love and strength keeps me strong. Your words are so calming, and pure from the heart, I'm not sure what to say.
I feel like some previous, not so kind post were kind of aimed at you, and it hurt me to know that people can take kindness the wrong way. To me you've always been kind and uplifting. I pity those who feel otherwise. I'm not saying none of us have never gotten out of line over here, but there comes a time when we need to look at ourselves and not point fingers.

We may not all agree on everything, but from the outside looking in, it seems unfair to blame others, and not take responsibility for ourselves, when the pointer is just as much of the problems as well. perhaps we should put this behind us at this point. I totally agree with makeupgirl for the most part with everything she said (except the bipoplar situations, thats something I haven't been through,so I can't speak on it)

I read your post when I was on the train this morning and I've been crying ever since. Each time I would read your posts, it just seemed as if you writing from a 'different' place other than home.

Jynlnd, you will never be alone in this 'challenge'. You are surrounded by even more love and prayers than ever before. God is gathering a host of 'new friends' and family in your life who are going to keep you covered and protected.

I gather you into my heart as my 'Little Sister', where prayers and love will surround you continously. :love5:

The holidays are coming and we're just gonna' have to celebrate the beauty of your life and your future. God has so many plans for you. :yep: Please know that this 'health challenge' is not of Him.

God did not bring this upon you; it not a punishment of any kind. It's simply hormones that fell out of balance and nothing more. Dispel all thoughts, otherwise, for it is only coincidental and God is not one of coincidences. He is always, on point.

Upon the Cross, Jesus balanced it all and sealed it with His Blood of purity; therefore you are pure and you have been made whole. Beautiful and Precious, Jynlnd ... you have been made whole and whole you shall see and be.

As for the posts that I 'encounter', I'm not innocent. :look: I tend to 'stir' things up, yet it is without intention or ill will; I don't like hurting anyone. God always has me in check and knows how to pull me back in. :yep: My heart goes out to anyone whom I have offended; it was never intentional.

We're just gonna focus on getting you up and out of that hospital bed and get you dancing. I've already promised Laela and Nice & Wavy a new pair of Ballet slippers, the geniune kind... :yep:, I'm getting a pair for you too for when you're ready to dance. :reddancer:

Your body is healed ... in Jesus' Name. Amen and Amen.

Last edited:

R

Aww, I didn't mean for my post to make you cry :giveheart: everything I said is true though. Thank-you I can defiantly feel the love that is surrounding me :)
I do look up to you ask a big sister. My family and I do not claim this dis-ease and we know it is not of God, nor did he place this on me, this is an attack from satan and we rebuke it in Christ Jesus name. And I claim it, I am healed by the stripes of Jesus! I am a dancer myself, and will dance again, and I will dance for the Lord.

Thanks for the ballet shoes :) I have a pair of Russian pointe shoes that need to be broken in some more lol :) *hugs* to you big sis Shimmie!

:reddancer: giving Glory unto God. :yep:

@Shimmie, thank-you so very much for your kind words and encouragement. You always have the right things to say. I do love God SO much, he has truly blessed me and continues to bless me, I am so grateful. I want to please him so, I don't want to disappoint him. I want to spread the gospel for him and bring people to him too

Right now I spend my time laying in my hospital bed, typing away on my little EVO screen :lol: God is love, and his love flows through me. His spirit of love and strength keeps me strong. Your words are so calming, and pure from the heart, I'm not sure what to say.
I feel like some previous, not so kind post were kind of aimed at you, and it hurt me to know that people can take kindness the wrong way. To me you've always been kind and uplifting. I pity those who feel otherwise. I'm not saying none of us have never gotten out of line over here, but there comes a time when we need to look at ourselves and not point fingers.

We may not all agree on everything, but from the outside looking in, it seems unfair to blame others, and not take responsibility for ourselves, when the pointer is just as much of the problems as well. perhaps we should put this behind us at this point. I totally agree with @makeupgirl for the most part with everything she said (except the bipoplar situations, thats something I haven't been through,so I can't speak on it)
Shimmie is right, you are truly a beautiful person. What satan meant for evil in your life, God is bringing it to the good because you are ministering to many by your posts, yes...even from your hospital bed!

But...GOD! He will not keep you in this state, but for His Glory, will He use this time to show the world that greater is He in you than he that is in the world!

Praying for you as you heal!

Blessings....:love3:

Shimmie is right, you are truly a beautiful person. What satan meant for evil in your life, God is bringing it to the good because you are ministering to many by your posts, yes...even from your hospital bed!

But...GOD! He will not keep you in this state, but for His Glory, will He use this time to show the world that greater is He in you than he that is in the world!

Praying for you as you heal!

Blessings....:love3:

:amen: But God! Nice & Wavy But God!

Precious Wavy, thank you for supporting our Little Sister. I cried when I read her post because it then became a reality; this is far beyond a person sharing a post in a forum, but a reality that made me feel, as if I were right there beside her and feel what she was enduring.

You and I are family outside of this forum and there are others here with whom we share a bond beyond written text. This is not to say that we are not connected to our other Members here, for there is a love that has grown throughout the years we've been a part of each others here. Our hearts embrace everyone, even with those at times of disagreements. It's just life to disagree.

The ooint is that Jynlnd's heart has opened this forum into a reality that cannot be denied. The reality being, we are all real here, we are very real and there is real pain that needs the loving presence of God.

Our 'star' of love is Jynlnd13; one who opens eyes ... a little wider . :love3:

Last edited:

Last edited:

:amen: But God! @Nice & Wavy But God!

Precious Wavy, thank you for supporting our Little Sister. I cried when I read her post because it then became a reality; this is far beyond a person sharing a post in a forum, but a reality that made me feel, as if I were right there beside her and feel what she was enduring.

You and I are family outside of this forum and there are others here with whom we share a bond beyond written text. This is not to say that we are not connected to our other Members here, for there is a love that has grown throughout the years we've been a part of each others here. Our hearts embrace everyone, even with those at times of disagreements. It's just life to disagree.

The ooint is that Jynlnd's heart has opened this forum into a reality that cannot be denied. The reality being, we are all real here, we are very real and there is real pain that needs the loving presence of God.

Our 'star' of love is @Jynlnd13; one who opens eyes ... a little wider . :love3:
Isn't it a blessing to be a blessing? I just love it and that's what you do on a daily basis, Shimmie. You are a refreshing part of the Christianity Forum!!! You, Laela and so many others.

Thank you for your ministry!!!

Much love, always my sister :love3:

Isn't it a blessing to be a blessing? I just love it and that's what you do on a daily basis, Shimmie. You are a refreshing part of the Christianity Forum!!! You, Laela and so many others.

Thank you for your ministry!!!

Much love, always my sister :love3:

I love our Laela Rose.... :Rose:

You too... :love3:

Both of your hubbies are true men of God who love God and their wife. :yep::yep::yep:

I love our @Laela Rose.... :Rose:

Both of your hubbies are true men of God who love God and their wife. :yep::yep::yep:
Thanks, sis!

I'm off to watch Iron Chef..then, I'm off to bed!

Have a wonderful, evening!

I love you too Shimmie :yep: That is the truth! My DH is trying his best to please Christ, nothing more.... Hope you ladies are having a refreshing Sunday!

I love our @Laela Rose.... :Rose:

I love you too Shimmie :yep: That is the truth! My DH is trying his best to please Christ, nothing more.... Hope you ladies are having a refreshing Sunday!

Awwww, :kiss: Thank you, Laela " :Rose: "

Hubbie is a man after God's own heart... :love2:

I just want to say that I appreciate all the women of God who chose to keep the spirit of love in this thread, regardless of how the enemy (not speaking about anyone..we all know its the enemy who starts things) tried to throw a monkey wrench in here. God is surely a God of love, peace, longsuffering, gentleness and goodness! He desires that we all grow spiritually and that as a result, we become good stewards over what He gives to us...and that includes this forum.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, always...and give you the desires of your heart!

Always....

N&W

Thank you Ms. Shimmie and Nice & Wavy for your words of encourgment and wisdom. And for pulling me back from that ledge when Satan gets ahold of me. God has placed us all in each other's lives for a reason and I truly thank him for that.

I love you all.

Jynlnd13 I'm keeping you in my prayers as well, as God will keep you in perfect peace as his will is done. I also pray for your recovery and you're right, with his stripes we're all healed.

Thank you for being a testament for us as to what God can do.

:grouphug:to everyone

Back