Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

moisturized with Hydrate My Hair curly pudding and sealed with Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

Daily: Ayurvedic pre-wash containing powders (neem, maka), oils (neem, tea tree), distilled water and Suave Humectant conditioner daily followed by co-wash with Joico Body Luxe. Seal with coconut oil. Single braid to dry.

Thursday, I used Organic Now! Moisturizing Conditioner to moisturize and sealed with Blue Magic Coconut Grease.

On Friday, I used Natures Gate Aloe Vera Moisturzing Conditioner (old formula with no protein) to moisturize and sealed with Blue Magic Coconut Grease.

My hair is getting longer (I feel I will definitely make APL, stretched by the end of 2012) and thickening back up since I lost great gobs of hair due to post-partum shedding and laziness.

The grease has my ends looking yummy! I loves me some grease...

Brownie518

Yeah I massaged in some Claudie Temple Balm and sealed with a bit of Marie Dean's Baobab Oil Blend in Cranberry/Pomegrante.

I 'feel' like buying something, but I'm sure all the Sales are over.:lol:..:look:

IDareT'sHair

I'm going to get that extra Coffee Pomade I mentioned. Once I get a Clarifying shampoo and another Protein conditioner, I need to do a good strong No Buy...:look:

@Brownie518

Yeah, we need to go until Labor Day.:poke:

I'm started to get my Fall Stash together with a few things. i.e. Tea-Lightful Quench, that Pumpkin Honey Butter, Oyin Sugar & Berries Pomade Jar of Joe, Sprout etc.....The Oil & Pomade kinds of stuff.

JulietWhiskey

Whatever you want it to be. As long as you incorporate the use of Oils into your Regimen.

Whether you were just trying to "use up" some oils in your stash, or adding them to your DC'ers.

Or using them for HOT = Hot Oil Treatments, Oil Rinses or Overnight Soaks

Using Grease(s) & or Pomades on Edges, Nape or to Seal with.

Tell us what Oils/Pomades you'll be using. And just incorporate them into your Regimen.

I oil rinsed following a PT w/grapeseed oil/castor oil mix. Hair feels sooooooooo good right now. I might put in some mini braids this weekend. Still on the fence about it...

Playing catch up --
Oil rinsed with hemp on Thurs
Been rotating SDH Nourish, Gleau and BASK Manna Serum for sealing
Been scalp massaging with rotating jbco and BT
Been doing the LOC method with laxative castor

Using the same oils as last time:

I'll be using the following oils:

apricot
avocado
grapeseed
aloe vera
coffee
LeJourno French Plum oil
Hair Trigger Growth Elixir
Hairveda Cocosta
Pumpkin Elixir
Pure Argan
Pure Jojoba
Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil
Neem Oil
WEN Pomegrante Rosemary
WEN Sweet Almond Peppermint
WEN Fig Sweet Orange
Henna Sooq Amla Oil
jamaican black castor oil & lavendar
Olive
Coconut
Broccoli Seed Creme
Vatika Frosting
Broccoli Oil
Hemp seed
Organic Smoothe & Nourish oil
Wheat Germ Oil
Safflower
Black Seed Oil
Pomegrante Oil
Mustard Oil
Palm Oil
Hair Nutrition Oil
Davines Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion
Trigger Cayenne elixir
Philip B Rejuvenating Oil
Moringa
Camilla Oil
Brazil Nut
Camelina Oil
Sunflower
Meadowform
PoppySeed
Peach
Global Goddess
KeSari Oil
Kendi Oil
Horsetail extract
Catnip extract
Burdock Root extract
Herbal enriched thickening Black Castor Oil

I used the oils in my DC, moisturize, growth, pre-poo, and sealing.

Sealed last night with Blue Magic Coconut Grease...

I plan on co-washing and airdrying tonight so I'll skip the grease in preparation for tomorrow's DC...but after I DC, I'll moisturize and seal with the BMC...

I sealed yesterday with blue magic coconut/bergamot grease mix.

Im on my way to florida for vaca now so my travel grease is this little tub of grease from the walmart travel section. (name later). The oil is AB herbal oil/Doo Gro Stimulating oil mix

Last edited:
I'm in! I currently using:

Uncle Harry's Herbal Coconut Oil - Ingredients: Organic coconut and hemp oils, sage, burdock, nettles, lavender, lavendin, lemon, tea tree, rosemary and geranium oils.

Jane Carter Nourish & Shine - Ingredients: Lippe, mango, kokum, shea butter, grapefruit, vitamin A, D, E, squalene

My oil blend - Avocado, olive, jojoba oils

HTGE - Avocado oil, castor oil, clary sage, jojoba, rosemary, biotin, silica, black tea, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion (vanilla pound cake frangrance)

Shea butter - to hold my edges back.

Coconut oil
- to mix in with my conditioners

Bringraj oil

Back