Oh well, he missed his chance! (a Next Lifetime moment)

neenee280

While chilling with the kittens and sipping wine, catching up on threads:drunk: I receive a text from a strange number.

"Hi sweetheart."

WTH? It aint the SO, it is not a relative or a friend. WTH?

I text back, "Who U?" (yeah...)

Getting all nervous, thinking I have a "text stalker" :sad:

I get a text back "It's Old Boy from the club. Your future baby daddy! When can I see your face again?"

:shocked: :barf:

Mind you ladies, I met Old Boy TWO YEARS AGO. I thought I saw stars. Everything was in slow motion. He was totally perfect. Tall, smart, good job, great goals....a totally dreamboat.

But then he totally stopped calling and texting.

I wasn't sad though, met current SO that next week. :lachen:

I wanted to say, "why in the hizzy are you bothering me now?" or "where in the hell you been?"

But my response, "I'm good. been busy with school, house and my boo."

A whole hour passed.

I got a response "I was waiting for you, but I guess I waited 2 long."

I immediately responded, "Don't wait for the next love of your life"

I think I can be so mean sometimes. :rolleyes:

Have you met your "Next Lifetime?"

HA! LOL! What a looser! I wish somebody WOULD do something like that to me I would be like, "Im sorry, you missed out on the greatest thing that ever happened to you TWO YEARS ago big guy..."

And then blocked his number. LOL

He got some nerve!!! TWO YEARS AND NOW HE WANTS TO CONNECT WITH YOU! I would have told him to go and connect with someone else. Honey, that boy is running a game on you. He's either been dumped and trying to rebound or married while texting to see how far you will go with him

YOU NEED TO RUN FAR AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has happened to me a couple of times where someone I've dated disses me only to contact me a year or 2 or 3 later, acting as if nothing had happened. Oh, yell to the naw!!:wallbash: They try to get back in and I feel so good telling 'em to go **** themselves!!:wallbash: I got someone new. I even told one of them that I'm married and pregnant. Yeah, I know that it's a lie, but it felt so good telling it and observing his response.:look:

This has happened to me a couple of times where someone I've dated disses me only to contact me a year or 2 or 3 later, acting as if nothing had happened. Oh, yell to the naw!!:wallbash: They try to get back in and I feel so good telling 'em to go **** themselves!!:wallbash: I got someone new. I even told one of them that I'm married and pregnant. Yeah, I know that it's a lie, but it felt so good telling it and observing his response.:look:
I did that tooo:grin:.

HA! LOL! What a looser! I wish somebody WOULD do something like that to me I would be like, "Im sorry, you missed out on the greatest thing that ever happened to you TWO YEARS ago big guy..."

And then blocked his number. LOL

LOL! Let me do that right now....:yep:

He got some nerve!!! TWO YEARS AND NOW HE WANTS TO CONNECT WITH YOU! I would have told him to go and connect with someone else. Honey, that boy is running a game on you. He's either been dumped and trying to rebound or married while texting to see how far you will go with him

YOU NEED TO RUN FAR AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yep:I had a feeling about that. Plus, texting that junk at 11 at night? Nooo thanks!

Golong said:
I did that tooo:grin:.

I love it...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen: married and pregnant!

this happens to me alot. They're my throwbacks. Men are strange creatures. It's ridiculous when they're apologizing for stuff that happened years ago, and you're like " I know it's hard to believe, but I was never that interested in you in the first place, and even less so now. I've moved on, now you do the same" It is very satisfying to tell them to kick rocks. Who do they think they're fooling??:nono:

^^^Priceless:lachen:

Back