Oh My God!!! Kitchen Tician

brickhouse

I looked at her album and she is now added to my inspiration list with so many others. Her highlights are simply beautiful. I would like to know her regimen. I really enjoyed your albums. Thanks

I agree! She is truly a big hair inspiration to me also. Her hair is beautiful just like her personality. :)

Isn't her hair just BEAUTIFUL!!! :love: I've looked at her album SO MANY TIMES!!! :grin: She was one of the first ones that caught my eye when I first joined this forum!!! Juss GORGEOUS hair!!! She's also a very sweet young lady! :yep:

Poohbear said:
Isn't her hair just BEAUTIFUL!!! :love: I've looked at her album SO MANY TIMES!!! :grin: She was one of the first ones that caught my eye when I first joined this forum!!! Juss GORGEOUS hair!!! She's also a very sweet young lady! :yep:

Pooh that is so true. I will be bookmarking her album.

naptrl said:
AWW kitchen_Tician is an oldie goldie around here! Everybody loves her!

her hair is always on point! gorgeous!:) I've been thinking about coloring my hair and seeing those pics are giving me some ideas.

Alli77 said:
her hair is always on point! gorgeous!:) I've been thinking about coloring my hair and seeing those pics are giving me some ideas.

ITA Alli. I wanted to color so bad when I looked at her March highlights. I am just a big ole chicken and plus I have grey in the front that my stylist uses a rinse on. I might color one day and get her stylist info since I am in GA.

brickhouse said:
ITA Alli. I wanted to color so bad when I looked at her March highlights. I am just a big ole chicken and plus I have grey in the front that my stylist uses a rinse on. I might color one day and get her stylist info since I am in GA.

haha! My greys are all over the place and I'm still in my 20s:eek:...I usually wear no contact styles but since wearing my hair out I just see them...I think if I get hilites I will get a professional to do them and I will be extra gentle to my hair. I am treating myself and waiting till I'm bra lenght to get colors.:)

www.fotki.com/nubian7
password: hair

WOW I just saw your album and WOW. :love: Your hairstyles are awesome. I want to try the braid out you did as well with the African Gel. :yay:

WOW!!! Thanks Ladies!!! I'm still getting used to the color and I'm in the process of tweaking my hair-tine.

-Brickhouse: Thanks for the love and shout out! Let me know if you're interested in the stylist info.

-Cinnabuns: Thanks! How are your satin rollers working?

-Oglorious1: You are too funny! But you're right, the new BF has me busy. :dinner: :kiss2:

Again, Thanks Naptrl, Poohbear, Hiza, Alli77, Sugaplum, MissVi and many other ladies.

I definitely agree. She's such a great hair inspiration. The mink oil for braidouts worked really well when I tried it. Thanks!!

Kitchen I should be thanking you. Is it a permanent color? You may as well give me your stylist info. When I saw your highlights I fell in love with them. I only use a black rinse but now I am thinking about getting highlights.

Back