OFFICIAL Half-Wig Thread (Gallery & Info)

im contemplating on getting these:

sensationnel hz-7055
7055_L.jpg

and

sensationnel hz-7050

7050_L.jpg

if it really look like this video, i so want it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54RqH8ZClLo

Chelley I have Yasmine- love her. Post pics when you get your halfies.

Red Carpet - Sweet City
I left out a 1/4'"of hair to blend. My hair is thin, and I have to say it was soooooeasy to blend. It is a monofilament wig, it can be worn like a half wig, or a whole wig. Very versatile. Because it is a mono, it lays very flat to the head, and does not have the bump that many of the half wigs have.

wc3.jpg

An updo w/Sensationnel HZ-7052, this style would wear well when it gets hot. My hair was completely protected and hidden away in a plait. The "bang" is actually a section of the wig that I just pulled forward to make a bang. Lol, I did a southerntease bun, in the back, lawd, I am now protective styling w/ my wig.

wc1.jpg

wc2.jpg

I'm lovin my current half wig, but I now have my eye on Outre "Jessica." It looks really good from most of the vids I've seen on youtube. :yep: Love the full curls! It looks so realistic as well. Anyone have this wig?? I'd love to see pics! I'll probably order it soon, though...

Jessica is cute!! It is easily an everyday wig. I think I posted pics in this thread of me in Jessica.

selfstyled-I will def. post pics. I was so close to buying a 1/2 wig yesterday b/c I loved her but I decided to wait..however I get paid tomorrow ssoooo I can't make any promises that I wont be going back. It was new born free bohemian. She was too cute on me...had me looking like an island girl and stuff.

Gabulldawg, I LOVE the Jessica wig; I have some pics but the only thing is that I didn't paly around with it enough and finger out the curls at that time; now I learn that wig can stand the test of time and can be maniplulated without loosing it's curls:

http://www.hairwegrow-again.com/2010/01/half-wig-review-outre-jessica.html

In the link, you'll find links to Ateyaa's review on it; it was SOOOO nice. And now my Jessica wig is old and worn but looks even better with age. Two thumbs up to that wig from me. :)

I actually first saw the wig on your blog! :lol: You have EXCELLENT wig reviews BTW. :yep: There were a few other cute ones you reviewed as well. Then I checked out ateeya's vid and a few others on youtube. I definitely think the wig looks better when the curls are separated. So cute!!! :love: I think I'm sold on this one.

Jessica is cute!! It is easily an everyday wig. I think I posted pics in this thread of me in Jessica.

Thanks! I saw a lot of reviews saying that it was a wig for special occasions only. :rolleyes: I like "glamorous" looks even for everyday so I think it will be good for me. It didn't look like it would be too glamourous in the vids I've seen though. I mean not like it would be too much for everyday.

I would love to see your pics of Jessica! Hopefully I can find your post. We will see. There are a lot of posts to sift through... :ohwell: :lol:

Last edited:
Awww, thanks girl...that means a lot. Glad you like it. Make sure you come back and post pics! :) And yes, now I learned how to deal with Jessica, loosen the curls, lol. I'm gonna be doing an update post on it so ppl can see how it looks as it gets old.

Awww, thanks girl...that means a lot. Glad you like it. Make sure you come back and post pics! :) And yes, now I learned how to deal with Jessica, loosen the curls, lol. I'm gonna be doing an update post on it so ppl can see how it looks as it gets old.

PLEASE do! :yep: I 'd LOVE to see how it holds up over time. Please let me know when you do it!

:giggle: @ SelfStyled protective styling her wig..... looks cute though! You get extra brownie points for that!

Smiley your hair blog is the bomb...I am going to follow you..I wear a half wig every other week so I dont know why Im not participating in this thread...I'll be back though...:yep:

Smiley your hair blog is the bomb...I am going to follow you..I wear a half wig every other week so I dont know why Im not participating in this thread...I'll be back though...:yep:

Thank you so much! I love my wigs and such a great protective styling option too. :grin:

Do any of you ladies just flat iron the front to blend you straight wigs? I have a wedding to go to and I really don't want to put heat on my whole head. I just want to flat iron the front to blend with my half-wig for the night and then wash it the next day. Any suggestions???

I dont know if you've tried this but if you roller set your hair whiles it is wet, you can get it straight. The key is to gently stretch the hair so it is straight as you wrap it around the roller. Once it dries, take out your rollers, and you can then brush out the curl and voila straight hair :yep:.

I dont know if you've tried this but if you roller set your hair whiles it is wet, you can get it straight. The key is to gently stretch the hair so it is straight as you wrap it around the roller. Once it dries, take out your rollers, and you can then brush out the curl and voila straight hair :yep:.

Now.... do you have a trick for natural hair???

My wigs shipped yesterday! They'll be here monday! I don't know which one to wear first! Probably the sensationnel curly llloonngg one..I don't know decisions decisions.

I just ordered Outre Jessica from Black hairspray!!! :grin: I can't wait til she gets here! It was a bit of a struggle ordering her, so I hope the shipping is a bit smoother!

anyone know of a realistic human hair halfie. I love my clip ins but is just entirely too much work and would love to get human hair one for those days I want straight hair.

Anyone have Freetress Celtic Girl? I saw a couple youtube reviews but I want close ups of the curl pattern and inside the cap.

I may also finally get Nia Girl by Freetress (thanks Smiley).

^^^girl that looks good! My wigs come tomorrow. I decided I will be wearing yasmine first. I hope she lasts for about a month, and then I will switch it up again. I'll probably buy more yasmines though. So excited.

I LOVE YASMINE!!!! I have about 3 of them. I have oics of her in my PS album in my profile.

And yeah people were like OMG your hair grew back so fast. :lachen:

I guess that will just have to be my little secret. :rolleyes:

^^^girl that looks good! My wigs come tomorrow. I decided I will be wearing yasmine first. I hope she lasts for about a month, and then I will switch it up again. I'll probably buy more yasmines though. So excited.

Anyone have Freetress Celtic Girl? I saw a couple youtube reviews but I want close ups of the curl pattern and inside the cap.

I may also finally get Nia Girl by Freetress (thanks Smiley).

I have Celtic girl but I don't have any pics. The curls are kinda spiral. It's a nice length for the summer.

Back