OFFICIAL Half-Wig Thread (Gallery & Info)

Have any of you ladies found a site that carries human hair falls? Or I wonder if I would be better off making it myself. Let me say attempt to make it.

Great thread ladies!!! These are all Sophia Girl by Freetress

Attachments

• AIbEiAIAAABECKDs_sj85biJwwEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKig1NmIwMGVhMzEwMDUyYjNmZTQwZGQxYTYxZjk5NjE0OWIyMjYy.jpg
    AIbEiAIAAABECKDs_sj85biJwwEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKig1NmIwMGVhMzEwMDUyYjNmZTQwZGQxYTYxZjk5NjE0OWIyMjYy.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 604
  • ta.JPG
    ta.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 19854_1308140830194_1430761373_838401_7557495_n.jpg
    19854_1308140830194_1430761373_838401_7557495_n.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 77
  • untitled-vi.jpg
    untitled-vi.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 86
I want to order from rockey trading, anyone know how much they charge for shipping? it is not available of their site

I wanted to show off my new half wig. I :love: it! It's great. It's the look I've been going for. :yep: I had been doing sew ins and they were getting pretty expensive so I decided to go back to my tried and true half wigs. Her name is Janet and the line is Pazazz. I found her at a local BSS for around $30. At first it was hard for me to blend since I hadn't had a touch up since Thanksgiving. :blush: But I went ahead and got a touch-up a couple of nights ago and now it's really hard to tell where my hair ends and the fake hair begins! Please let me know what you guys think! The pics of me in the blue shirt was the day I first got the wig. I struggled a bit at first with the blending, but I think I've got it now.

Attachments

• DSCN2074.jpg
    DSCN2074.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCN2076.jpg
    DSCN2076.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN2078.jpg
    DSCN2078.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN2081.jpg
    DSCN2081.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN2085.jpg
    DSCN2085.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 91
I wanted to show off my new half wig. I :love: it! It's great. It's the look I've been going for. :yep: I had been doing sew ins and they were getting pretty expensive so I decided to go back to my tried and true half wigs. Her name is Janet and the line is Pazazz. I found her at a local BSS for around $30. At first it was hard for me to blend since I hadn't had a touch up since Thanksgiving. :blush: But I went ahead and got a touch-up a couple of nights ago and now it's really hard to tell where my hair ends and the fake hair begins! Please let me know what you guys think! The pics of me in the blue shirt was the day I first got the wig. I struggled a bit at first with the blending, but I think I've got it now.

I love it!! It looks very natural. BTW, congrats on your pregnancy, I miss your Youtube videos.:drunk:

Ok I got Creta. Wrong color. Don't know whats going on at blackhairspray.com but they left me seriously disappointed. It was also super super big. I had my mom model it and we tried to thin it out a bit.
See here.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=458480

But it looked best on her so I gave it to here. Stopped by my local BSS and picked up 1b/30 acaciua sensational brand half wig. Cost me more than I wanted to spend but Easter is tomorrow So yea!.

Here are the pics

Attachments

• Photo-0086.JPG
    Photo-0086.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Photo-0089.JPG
    Photo-0089.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 132
Creta looks really cute! :yep: I may have to look into getting that one. I'd love to see more pics of people wearing it though!

cant remember the number, but this from motown tress and ive been wearing her for a week. i love her....

Attachments

• 13299_383529907009_618442009_3629987_3213384_n.jpg
    13299_383529907009_618442009_3629987_3213384_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 42
I was seriously considering this one and I am def going to get it now. It is too cute !

There are sooooooooooo many ways you can style and pin Sophia Girl up. I love her. I think my fav is my avatar. I just left a little of my hair out...curled it parted in the middle, pull some of the front back over the weft. It looks very natural. Ive never ordered her online. I always get her from a local BSS.

Creta is larger than life! hahahaha..I like her though. I got her in a #4 with with a few blonde streaks but you can't tell from the pic. This is at the end of the night so she might be looking a little haggard.

21nku3n.jpg

Creta is larger than life! hahahaha..I like her though. I got her in a #4 with with a few blonde streaks but you can't tell from the pic. This is at the end of the night so she might be looking a little haggard.

21nku3n.jpg

That's really cute! :yep: It looks good. Thanks for posting a pic. I may try to work up the nerve to wear it one day.

I bought Tammy after seeing youtube vids on her and reading you ladies reviews. O to the M to the G...I'm in love!!! I'm going to order 2 more...this is going to be my signature look. I cut her down to btwn sl-apl as thinned it out a bit, but I'll keep one as is when I want that extra wild child swag.

For Tammy users, does she get less poofy with wear? I put in gel and conditioner and braided the hair in attempts to squash it a bit, but the extraextra poof is still there.

Hello,

Would anyone like to purchase a pre-owned [worn 3 x's] Style: HZ 7010 Sensationnel Instant Weave (Color 1) half wig?
base_media-vi.jpg

Make an offer plus shipping from me to you.

LL

Last edited:
Does anyone know any brands/styles of half wigs that naturals with a 4a texture can wear that will blend in nicely? I don't want to have to constantly press my hair to have to wear half wigs with a permed/relaxed texture, that is why I prefer something close to my natural hair texture. I would prefer if there were no comb attachmentets also. I'm trying to restore my hairline after a full wig with comb attachments took it off. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated. Thank you.

I just ordered Sensationnel HZ 7049
hz7049_M.jpg

She's super long and glam so it will be for special occasions only....

And Outre Yasmine
YASMINE_M.jpg

I've had my eye on her for a long while! I'm so excited....

I got both of these for $28 (including shipping) with my 30% off code CLAIRHAIR. But with all the bad reviews, I'm hoping and praying I don't have any problem with my order. I want these wigs on my head 5 minutes ago!

I bought Tammy after seeing youtube vids on her and reading you ladies reviews. O to the M to the G...I'm in love!!! I'm going to order 2 more...this is going to be my signature look. I cut her down to btwn sl-apl as thinned it out a bit, but I'll keep one as is when I want that extra wild child swag.

For Tammy users, does she get less poofy with wear? I put in gel and conditioner and braided the hair in attempts to squash it a bit, but the extraextra poof is still there.

I just wore Tammy for the first time this weekend and it didn't get extra poofy as the night went on. I just think it is a big haired wig in general and you really can't do much about it hahaha..it you are looking for a similar shorter but not as poofy wig, try Lyon Girl from FreeTress.

here is hz-7047

1o7mg5.jpg

21ag48w.jpg

i personally find it too thin but itll work

I like it..this is of one of my favorite ones just to throw on real quick with a headband.

Any tips for how to fix frizzy hair on a synthetic half wig? I love my wig but there is one spot that looks a little rough. :ohwell: Not sure what to do.

Back