muti vit everyday
keep hair very moist
eat more protein
protein cond. every week
get dominican blow out every 2 weeks
roller set or wrap hair at night

that is much more then I do now ...lol

[ QUOTE ]
Yes naptrl, I'm preggo. I'm about nine weeks I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
Congrats!!
@suncy...it's stretched!

How's everyone doing? I'm about to take out my braids and I probably have 3/4 to 1 inch of new growth. I'm excited.

How did I miss this. I think I can get there by 11/11/2006 (my 3 year nappiversary). I am at the top of my shoulders right now. Count me in!

Good to have ya! I know it's easy to miss that's why I try to bump it up every once in a while!

Bumpin us up for inspiration. 1year, 1 month, and 25 days to go till bra strap ladies!! We can do it!!

My hair's never been so healthy. I'll be there by August 2006 - that will be one year with the LHCF.

I want to be in! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gifMy hair currently stretches to collarbone length.
What I plan to do
1) Surge twice a day
2) Continue daily rinses
3)Put a mixture of wildgrowth oil, castor oil on roots and ends.
4) Continue my exercise regime.
5) Drink a lot of water (I have been lapsing as late).
6) Trim at the time of moon times, I have stopped for the last year, when I was doing it, it was very effective.

I need help and prayers and you Ladies will inspire and help me.

favorites.

Im doing ok..I had some serious breakage the other day. But, Im learning to comb my hair only when its damp, I can spray a little braid spray first and then comb through.

-Faye

I'm down. I'm around shoulder now -- but a slow grower.
I think I can definitely make it by 2006 (which month...I couldn't tell ya!)

Will continue to stretch out relaxers, baby my ends and try and keep hair protected or clipped up as much as possible. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I needed to bump this...I was stalking hair albums yesterday and got mildly depressed at all the flowing heads of hair cause none of em was mine! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif LOL...

*Strains of Tupac's "Keep Ya Head Up" fills my mind...*

Don't forget me!! Count me in. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

My hair grows ridulously slow, so I should set a realistic goal.

Okay I am in I think I can achieve this more than I could by 2005. I'll be upping my Vitamins, water content and eliminating sugar, sodium and fatty and Junk foods!

Since I am now transitioning it's going to be a lond journey but well worth it!

I wish I could participate but it's not going to happen for me since I am currently at about 2 inches of natural hair. When the Bra-Strap By 2007 thread starts, I hope to be able to participate. Right now for 2006, I'm going to have to shoot for shoulder length.

I guess im in. I am less than an inch away from my second goal which is being at collar bone length on the sides (YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!) So by December i will be there /images/graemlins/laugh.gif:D:D:D:D and as for 2006 that is what i already have planned for things to be /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I may be stretching it a bit but count me in!

I may not be able to make it to bra-strap by January 1, 2006 but I should definately be there sometime in 2006.

My regimen is:

1. Wear twists or braids consistently, "washing" them every week, and re-doing them every month.

2. Take Nature Made Balanced B-100 Complex and Prenatal vitamins. May add Freeda biotin later on.

3. Drink more water.

4. Do nightly scalp massages.

-Ebony

Glad you all could join us!! Keep your heads up ladies!! Don't get depressed when you see other albums! (I know it's easy to do!) We'll get there. It just takes patience!!

I am soo excited. I am new to the site so this will be great, being to track my progress as I move towards my bra-strap goal. I am at shoulder length right now - so we'll see!

Bot and how do I add this thread to my siggy so that it doesn't get lost.

Scroll to the very bottom of the screen on this page ... there is a "Fvorite Topics (toggle)" button. You can click there to add the thread to your favorites which will appear under you "My Home" section. If you want it in your siggy, go up to the address bar and copy the URL to this page. You can them go to "My Home" and paste it in your signature. Hope this helps!

I am in!! I want to be at bra strap by next Aug. If we can choose a month! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif I think I am 2-3 inches away and am determined to do this!

I plan to wash hair twice a week, maybe try it once a week
Oil scalp with my concoction inspired by Kitchen_tician!
Keep ends moisturized daily
Wear hair up more often
Drink more water
Drink more protein shakes

[ QUOTE ]
mrsleeil said:
I am in!! I want to be at bra strap by next Aug. If we can choose a month! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif I think I am 2-3 inches away and am determined to do this!

I plan to wash hair twice a week, maybe try it once a week
Oil scalp with my concoction inspired by Kitchen_tician!
Keep ends moisturized daily
Wear hair up more often
Drink more water
Drink more protein shakes

[/ QUOTE ]
We're honored to have you, but I think you might be in the "Bra-Strap by 2005" club!! Lucky you!!!

BOT.
Thanks Audrey but it creates an ugly long link. How do I give it a name instead of the stanky link.

This will be my first challenge, but I am determined to be at bra-strap by April 06. Why April? Don't know /images/graemlins/laugh.gif...Not going for blunt, I prefer v-shape.

But anyway I plan to alternate between braids and wigs during the winter, might branch off into more braid outs and roller sets during the summer.

-Wash twice a week alternating mild protein and moisture conditioner
-Condition wash daily after workouts
-Continue to work out 6 days a week and drink at least a gallon of water a day
-Take prenatal (still nursing), b complex, cod liver oil, hair nail and skin vit, and up protein intake
-No heat

That about does it. I'll meet you ladies at bra-strap...then we all need to plan a meeting /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
MelsWifey said:

I'll meet you ladies at bra-strap... /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
See ya there!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back