Odorphobia!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Is anyone this way? Well there's this guy he is sooo cute, tall, dressed cool but there's something about his odor. He looks like he's clean, but everytime you come up close he smells like he's been playing ball all day and said "ooh I have a date, let me spray some cologne on!

Sorry but I'm not changing no man and telling him that you smell! He should already know about proper hygiene!

Is anyone like me? He can be "perfect" but you have an odorphobia, that can turn you off?

Eh, I don't like dudes who smell. I LOVE a man that smells like Irish Spring too much to mess around with some dude and his funky balls. Um...that's okay.:rolleyes:

I'm big on scents.

If dude's smell offends my sensibilities in any way, then nothing is going to be poppin' off.

Ewww, I hate when people men or women do something physical, sweat and instead of taking a shower put on fresh clothes and just spray on good smelling stuff. Smell is very important to me. But girl your topics are funny sometimes.

I am very sensitive to odors so even if I don't like his personal odor, I couldn't be around him. When I say his personal odor, I don't mean his smell after being sweaty, just how the person smells on a regular day.

Back