OCTOBER HITS AND MISSES

Hits
Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Kenra Clarifying Shampoo

Misses
Elasta QP Recovery - Not bad, just not adding anything that I didn't have already

More products to add...

:clap:~BIIIIG HITS!!!~ :clap:

Jilbere Hooded Dryer- I was trying not to use ANY heat until my relaxer, and I remember reading that using heat, even hooded dryers were bad for deep conditioning so I always DCed with my body heat. BUT conditioners and stuff never worked well so I bought a hooded dryer just for DC's and it helped my conditioners work better!! So from now on, hooded dryer all the way.

Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea SuperConcentrated Shampoo!!!! I needed a shampoo with EDTA to clarify and chelate b/c I think I had a serious case of mineral build-up since almost every conditioner I tried tangled and hardened my hair. I bought this b/c EDTA was listed near the top of the list of ingredients since I couldn't find the Paul Mitchell one. All I can say is OMG!! This is waayyy better than my Suave Daily Clarifying (which doesn't have EDTA). It actually left my hair soft and I rinsed! :eek: I couldn't believe it. And it DEFINTELY helped chelate my hair b/c Keraphix and Moisturefuse worked sooo much better.

Porosity Control- I didn't like it the first time I tried it. I think it was b/c I didn't chelate and didn't use heat. WELL, I chelated, used it today mixed with Keraphix and Moisturefuse, and sat under a hooded dryer and can I say SLIP!! I am sooo happy that I finally have things working in my hair!!! I finally got the CON slip I was looking for!!! :clap: You guys don't know how happy I am today! :grin:This is definitely a keeper!

:dance7:

Miss:
MNT conditioner- It's like this undid all the softness I had finally acheived with my above hits. It did kinda make my hair feel stronger though. I will still try this out, but I'm not sure it will change my mind b/c I had some breakage after I put this in my hair.

Jury Still Out:

Kemi Oyl- I used to use this back in the day. I LOVEEED the smell. So I decided to buy this again. I like the way it kinda smoothed my hair out after the MNT hardened my hair a bit. I will see how it continues to work after my hair is dry.

Hits
Vitale Life and Body Lye Relaxer with Aloe Vera (old formula)

ACV Rinse
Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo

Miss
None

tishee said:
are they changing the formula? tia

Yes, the white and blue jar's (old formula) ingredients have aloe at the top of the list. The brown jar (new formula) has aloe listed at the bottom of the ingredients. I do not know if this makes a difference :confused:

Ronda123 said:
Yes, the white and blue jar's (old formula) ingredients have aloe at the top of the list. The brown jar (new formula) has aloe listed at the bottom of the ingredients. I do not know if this makes a difference :confused:

thanks ronda123! why fix something that doesn't need to be fixed?:(

Back