October 4,5,6...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

@hair4today

I have x2 Jars haven't tried it yet.

I also got the More Moisture & the Supreme Hair Butter which I love in Acai.:lick:

If she has a BF, I'd like to get x2 more Supreme Hair Butter and at least x1 in Tropical Paradise.

*Great Scent Choices*

Friday:
Cowash with AIA cleansing pudding
Tea/herbal rinse
Sunday:
Protein treatment with komaza protein strengthening conditioner and heat
Followed by a moisturizing deep treatment with :
NG intense conditioner
Coconut water
Rice bran oil
Castor oil
Final tea rinse
Leave in: cj honey butta
Chunky twists for air dry
Massage scalp and edges with hbco/jbco oil mix
Seal ends with avj mixed with sweet almond oil.

This plan changed:
Friday:
Prepoo'd with giovanni 50:50
Cleansed with shea moisture yucca shampoo and sukin protein shampoo
Tea rinse
Saturday:
Protein treatment with komaza strengthener
Moisturizing dc with
NG herbal blends masque
Rice bran oil
Hbco
Acv
Coconut water
Hemp seed oil
Final tea rinse
Shea moisture restorative conditioner and sd wheat germ butter conditioner as Leave in conditioner
Chunky twists for air day
Oiled scalp with jbco-hbco oil mix

Well I put in two separate sets of twists and they looked awful. My hair is fine from texlaxing so you could imagine. I took the twists out instead applied my Njoy oil and that's all I did for the weekend. I'm still pretty tired from the twist fiasco though lol

Cowash - Mill Creek Biotin DC - HH Pink Grapefruit Leave In - HH Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa Seal - SSI Sayani Butter Did this tonight...

Ok I did a henna treatment today (1st time)
DC - HV Sitrinillah
Leave in - HH Pink a Lemon Berry Mimosa
Seal - Meadowfoam oil

Prepoo with EVCO
Clarify with Suave daily clarifying
Tea rinse (oolong, rooibos, burdock, fenugreek & peppermint oil)
DC with SD razzberry coconut
Will use SSI avocado as my leave in unless I go pick up some KCKT
Braid for another wig week

I'm also doing a henna treatment today. I'll wash with Elucence mb poo, dc with HV Sitrinillah, dry on low, apply PBN Sapote as my leave in, seal with HV coastal oil and do flat twists for a twist out tomorrow.

Going to henna today with the oh so glorious red raj; then moisturize most likely with one of my silk dreams condish...after that detangle and stretch to dry on cool then twist it up. I'm loving claudie's khave leave in; it's a great detangler and smells divine. happy hair care sunday all:grin::yep:

It's my birthday today so I took off the half wig, did a quick co wash and detangle session and let my hair relax.

I'm in TOTAL CHILL MODE TODAY...... ;)

So my plans changed. Did a wash and go on Friday. Couldnt get my hair to feel right. Ot was soft nut felt dry. Finally just dc'd last night. Pulled out the streamer. Steammed with a so so dc. Put on a shower cap went to bed woke up used the AO hydrating chamomile conditioner steamed again. Rinsed with rice water put cap back on for half an hour and then rinsed hair finally felt right. Wash and go again.

sitting here with coconut and sweet almond oil in my hair with a lil condish for a prepoo. After this Im actually going to shampoo and deep condition...and blowdry...and flat iron. 'phew

Prepoo'ed w/ Hairveda Vatika Oil

Co-Cleansed w/ Ouidad Curl Cowash :love: btw

DC'ed w/ steam using Curl Junkie Curl Rehab mixed with avocado oil, wheat germ oil, rice bran oil, castor oil, agave nectar and glycerin

Applied Leave Ins: ACV Solution, SSI Moisture Mist, Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk topped w/ Bee Mine Balance Cream Moisturizer, Seal w/ SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer and castor oil mix, and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends

Air Dry using the banding method and BUN another week through! :wiggle:

Prepoo'ed w/ Hairveda Vatika Oil

Co-Cleansed w/ Ouidad Curl Cowash :love: btw

DC'ed w/ steam using Curl Junkie Curl Rehab mixed with avocado oil, wheat germ oil, rice bran oil, castor oil, agave nectar and glycerin

Applied Leave Ins: ACV Solution, SSI Moisture Mist, Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk topped w/ Bee Mine Balance Cream Moisturizer, Seal w/ SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer and castor oil mix, and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends

Air Dry using the banding method and BUN another week through! :wiggle:

EnExitStageLeft

Is there a reason why you air dry before bunning? Is it better for the hair?

Ogoma

My buns are much fuller if I air prior to doing them, so I prefer it that way. I blow dried last week and while my bun was sleek and fairly large it wasn't as dense as I like it to be.

If I am not mistaken you're natural right? So you most likely wouldn't have this problem :).

@IDareT'sHair

If you do decide to try it wait until its on special on Hautelook. You get $10 off your first order plus its only $18 bucks which is far better then the $30 you'd pay on the Ouidad Site and Curlmart.

@Ogoma

My buns are much fuller if I air prior to doing them, so I prefer it that way. I blow dried last week and while my bun was sleek and fairly large it wasn't as dense as I like it to be.

If I am not mistaken you're natural right? So you most likely wouldn't have this problem :).

Thanks!

Yes, I am natural.

Did all of this except curlformers. Just put my hair in two cane rows/dutch braids a la Tracee Ellis Ross and called it a night. This will last me for about three days.

Sunday:
- Wash with Lush Fair Trade Honey Shampoo
- Deep Condition with Bask Whiskey Vanilla Repairative Hair Soak for 1 hour
- Oil, leave-in Oyin Hair Dew, seal with very little on the very ends with Bask Orange Curaçao Body Butter Dip
- Air dry
- Just before bed, put in curlformers.

I'm late to the party but I decided to:
prepoo (oil & tea soak) / co-cleanse / DC with steam / air dry.

Back