October 2012....What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

2 bottles of Tresseme Naturals Nourishing Moisture
1 bottle of Tresseme Smooth & Silky Conditioner

From Sephora:

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer
Phyto Phytokératine Conditioning Treatment
Ouidad Biotin Lightweight Reparative Hair Serum

Harmon's:

HE Honey I'm strong shampoo
HE Honey I'm strong conditioner (2)

Ulta:

2 Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment
2 Lee Stafford Argan Oil Deep Nourishing Treatment
YES To Blueberries Conditioner

Marie Dean 8oz, Leave-In Conditioner, Coconut Detangler

Made 12oz of Coffee Oil

Last edited:
I bought some SAA's from ofasimplenature.com thanks to recommendations from here on the forum! i hope they arrive tomorrow, very excited over here!

Gallon of Conditioner at sally
3 Henna's - Nupur
Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel 32.oz
Argan Oil Spray Treatment
Kinky Curly Knot Today

Nothing so far......:look:

But I did do a nice Swap and I got:

1 Liquid Gold Green Magic
1 Claudie's Murumuru Butter
1 Afroveda Shikakai Oil
1 It's Perfectly Natural Pre-Poo Rx

And some other goodies....I'd hafta' go look, but it was a very nice Swap.:grin:

Trader joe's Nourish Spa moisturizing conditioner
Trader Joe's Tingling Tea tree conditioner

need to restock my EVCO and other than that going to try to be good until black friday sales :)

Small clear Eco Styler gel, Creme of Nature Professional Nourishing & Strengthening Treatment, Ceme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle. (I'm experimenting with some inexpensive protein and moisture DCs).

Blensblend 3-n-1 Conditioner and night cap from 1ballerina off of youtube that were bough 10/0

Super excited for when they get here!

3 bottles of Maxi Hair Vits
2 bottles of JBCO
1 jar of coconut oil
2 Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner
1 Giovanni Smooth as Silk Poo
3 Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner
:ohwell:

Infusium 23 original leave in(brown bottle)
Xpression braiding hair(not sure what I want to do with it yet)
Spritz:look:

nothing

... if I can stay out of TJ Maxx (swimsuit clearance is over, spices & oils are stocked) ... I might avoid buying some conditioners :look:

nothing

... if I can stay out of TJ Maxx (swimsuit clearance is over, spices & oils are stocked) ... I might avoid buying some conditioners :look:

That's how I ended up with all this conditioner on my shelf. I need to be making room for BF hauls and I just keep getting caught :yep:

Oyin Hair Dew
Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie
As I Am leave in conditioner

I've been neglecting my hair for a while and now I'm back and I want to try everything.

QVC has a 3 piece special of Ginger Pumpkin co -wash, 2oz Ginger Pumpkin replenishing spray and 1 oz of Ginger Pumpkin Oil.

Curl Junkie Rehab and 2 tubes of Mizani Intense Moisture Concentrate...these tubes are the type of moisture I'm trying to find in a DC because they are way too pricey for a tiny a** tube. Also, they're hard to find individually in store.

Back