October 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Knot Today, Castor Oil, and Glycerin to create my own version of "Kimmaytube's" leave-in to use after cleansing my hair with Terressentials mud wash...using Knot Today straight up never really moisturized my situation but perhaps these additives will do the trick...

16oz terresentials mud wash, left coast lemon scent
8oz terresentials mud wash, cool mint? (cant remember if thats the correct name)

I bought Hair2Heaven's EndAll and Signature Samadhi Oil. I'm really excited to try these!

Last edited:
My sister's bday is coming up so one of her gifts is a "hair basket". She is natural. I got her:

(1) Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Shampoo
(1) Curl Junkie Repair Me
(2) Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
(1) Curl Junkie Beauticurls
(1) Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
(1) Curl Junkie Aloe Fix

Her hair has been LONG all her life, (she is currently waist length stretched) but she's finally decided to get it healthy. I'm so happy for her, I know she'll love it! :grin:

Ok I guess I should admit I got one repair me and one beauticurls for myself too. :look:

I am making it yall. Chaz not coming out with anything new until December most likely. I can do it :) I can I can!

I purchased a $20 bottle of Alterna Bamboo Shine Conditioner for $6.45 from Penney's.

From Sephora I ordred:

Sachajuan Hair Repair
Trattamento al Fango by Oscar Blandi
Trattamento Di Jasmine Smoothing Hair Treatment by Oscar Blandi
Alterna Anti Frizz Conditioner

Egyptian Magic Cream All Purpose Skin & Hair Cream & I picked up a jar from Whole Foods today.

From QVC:

WEN Pomegrante Revitalizing Spray
Fig Leave in

2 Bottles of Aura Glow (Rose & Lavendar)

Last edited:
I purchased a $20 bottle of Alterna Bamboo Shine Conditioner for $6.45 from Penney's.

From Sephora I ordred:

Sachajuan Hair Repair
Trattamento al Fango by Oscar Blandi
Trattamento Di Jasmine Smoothing Hair Treatment by Oscar Blandi
Alterna Anti Frizz Conditioner
Egyptian Magic Cream All Purpose Skin & Hair Cream

Coffee, how do you use the Egyptian Magic Cream and do you like it?

I already bought a bottle of Wild Growth Oil and looking to buy another 6 bottles.....:yep::yep:

It works like magic for me and i never wanna run out again!!

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Serum
Hair2Heaven EndAll
Hair2Heaven Signature Oil

I need to go pick up another bar of LUSH Caca Noir Mama :look:

Henna, indigo, and alma. Received the package today and it will be my first time using them. :) Other than that I haven't purchased anything new for a while now, just the occasional restocking of staples. I've been good this year.

I've been a very bad PJ girl.

CON conditioning and detangling shampoo
Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1
Pure glycerine
Aphogee 2 min recon
Aphogee moisturizer
White Rain apple blossom conditioner
HE HH

Back