February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the Shea Moisture Yucca and Boabab Line:
*Thickening Poo (lo-poo)
*Volumizing Condish
*Growth Milk
*Anti-Breakage Mask

LCL Steamer :yay:

HairVeda
1 - Cocasta Shikakai Oil
1 - Avosoya Oil
2 - Sitrinillah DC
1 - Asha oil

Curl Mart
3 - Curl Junkie Rehab
2 - Oyin Honey Dew
2 - Darcy's Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream

Also got some wigs and Vitimins.....

Naturelle Grow
-Herbal Blends DC
-Avocado & Aloe DC

Brown Butter Beauty
- Herbal Hair Butter
-Mixed Greens (sample... comparing to HH)
-Babassu Cream DC

Hairitage Hydrations
- Moisture Riser
- Soft & Creamy Black Coffee
- Soft Coconut Marshmallow

Shescentit
- Okra
- Avocado Conditioner
- Coco Cream Leave in

Some Cassia from amazon

Marshmallow root - Note: mountainroseherbs no longer takes international credit cards or ships internationally. BASTIDS!!!
Dr.Bronners pure castile soap (peppermint) - to clarify. That HTN 'moisturising' shampoo is almost gone. :look: SimJam how do you use this love? I would like some advice please.

Another pack of curlformers - extra long & wide. :look: :look:

What?!...I got ambitions. So heck hey I got the extra long ones! :lachen:
I needed another pack so I could use smaller sections and get even smoother fluffier sets :lick: I canNOT wait to get my hands on them.

IDareT'sHair....It was an excellent clarifier.

Ain't nothing 'moisturising' about it, to me at least. That was part of the first hair related package I bought. Let's just say I was NOT expecting what I got, when that stuff hit my strands. But then I realised it was perfect for clarifying. :yep:

bajandoc86 Isn't it a Clarifying Shampoo? :blush:

I know Brownie518 uses that one.

Lemme go look at it. I thought it was. Is it that SLS Free something? I've never looked at their 'Poo.

Did you like the other stuff that came with the Set?

*went and looked for the bottle*

Nope...it isn't touted as a clarifier. It's called the Moisture Boosting Shampoo. It claims to detangle :)look: - remembers the massive knot), soften and hydrate hair. Provides great slip :look:

2nd Ingredient: SLS. :ohwell:

Keep in mind I bought mine 2011. I don't know if the product has been changed since then.

Yep. so.....

IDareT'sHair

After I dropped DD off at dance practice, I ran into a hole-in-da-wall BSS...finally found a jar of Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol...it's CG friendly. I hope I like it. I'm gonna use it when I steam.

NaturelleGrow:
12 oz Herbal Blends DC
12 oz Chamomille & Burdock Root DC
16 oz Cleanser and Conditioner Duo for Ultimate Hair Growth (Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark and Blue Malva DC and Cleansing Conditioner)

Curlformers!!! I bought the extra long and wide set, plus two extra long and wide packages. They arrived today. :grin: I practiced on dry hair, and I got my hair through without ripping any strands out! I'm so excited. :lol:

I did not buy anything....
But I did receive my Magic Rake and my Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner and Frank & Myrrh Leave-In

Just received my 2nd order from Bee Mine!!
Luscious balanced cream moisturizer
Moisture spritz
Avocado cream condish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back