October 15th, 16th and 17th -- What R Your Hair Plans????????????

Ok I managed to get out of my trip and to de-stress I clarified with Avalon Organics Lemon & Shea clarifying shampoo, did a Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor followed by Nairobi's Humecta Sil!! I let air dry some sprayed my JC Revitalizing Leave In then air dryed a little more applied some Elasta QP Moisture Recovery to my edges and kitchen then wrapped and tied down wig my silk scarf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday:
Co-wash w/Hair One Olive Oil
DC with Alter Ego Garlic
Rinse w/Porosity Control
Moisturize w/my own concoction
Twist hair into mini two-strand twists then strike a pose :D

I had my hair flat ironed on October 2, so I've been wearing it straight for the past 2 weeks.

I'm going to wash it this weekend and put it in a curly ponytail or do a twist out.

Washing and conditioning with Mane N' Tail weekly.
Deep condition with Neutrogena Triple mask.
Use the spray leave-in-conditioner by aphogee.
Apply cream of natures daily breakage cream at night.
Place my hair in a bun with bobby pins only and throw on my satin scarf.

I'd like to be full MBL by this time next year.

Yesterday did a seriously needed clarify. my scalp feels so clean :) Followed up with suave humectant and porosity control.

Just keeping the braid moisturized today (Saturday) and gonna clarify tomorrow followed by a moisturizing shampoo and then DC with my Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment :yep:

I plan on prepooing, clarifying, doing a protein treatment with eggs, and DCing. Relaxer on Thursday so I want to make sure my hair is prepared.

Last edited:
I've completed my plans for the weekend today :) 14th marked 2 months post BC so I henna-ed my hair...shampooed with Shea Moisture African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo and DC-ed with TJ Nourish Spa, EVOO, Aloe Juice, and Honey. My hair feels absolutely great :)

Prepooed with Aubrey Organics Blue Green Algae Hair Rescue Mask and organic virgin coconut oil,
shampooed with Aubrey Organics White Camellia Shampoo
Deep conditioned with Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed conditioner

Got may hair recornrowed and hope they last me for 4 weeks

Had a 7 hour henna session (day got awy from me, LOL) rinsed, and rinsed, asnd rinsed some more... Broked my cardinal "no poo" rule and washed with giovanni moisturising shampoo because the henna would not go away. By then I was tangled beyond help. After a long detangle session, I rinsed and wrapped in a turbie, determined to call it a night.

No fear, ladies. I came to my senses before I sealed my fate of a serious setback. I mixed some YTC Mud Mask DC, an avocado, avocado oil, EVOO, wheat germ oil, and honey with a blender until whipped, applied relaxer style from root to tip, covered with a plasitic cap and went to bed.

I rinsed and applied the amazing ph balancing leave in recommended by kimmytube, I beleive. Any my hair feels simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back