Oct 13 14 15 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! :wave:

I know ya'll ain't going out of the House looking like Friday Da' 13th!:peek:

Even if we don't Beweave in that Foolishness - we all wanna look great! :witch:

As we approach the Middle of the Month all ready! YIKES!

This Year is Flyin':whyme:

Let's all commit to each other we gone Ride these Regi's Hard right into 2018!:driver:

SO...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans

@IDareT'sHair I look forward to this thread every week. It keeps me accountable and out of the lazy chair when it comes to my hair. Thank you!:toocool::rose:

I flat ironed my hair last week to do a proper trim and I'm over it. My scalp does not like the lack of moisture (itchy).
My plans:
Pre-poo with last of oil concoction (1st batch) and leftover conditioners I consolidated into one bottle
Wash hair with Nature's Gate Color Protect
Henna gloss
Steam with Jason's Biotin Conditioner (1st time)
Follow up with leave-ins (oil, KCNT, KCCC)

Friday: Make my chlorella oatmeal mask, thaw aloe for overnight scalp treatment.

Saturday: Apply treatment mask, letting it sit under plastic for an hour; rinse, scrubbing scalp. Shower finger-detangle with tamanu oil, final sealing oil rinse with Castor Mix #3. Air dry.

Sunday: Check hair condition.

TONIGHT:
Overnight with WEN Remoist (tryna' use up anything/everything WEN)
Cleanse WEN 613 (again - tryna' use up)
Treat: Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor
HOT: WEN Sweet Almond Mint & Peppermint Oil (under Heat Cap)
DC: Sarenzo Pumpkin Hair Mask
L-I: *Undecided*
Heavy Seal: *LBCO*

Yesterday:
Overnight Oil Prepoo

Today:
Scalp Exfoliation - AHA liquid in Aloe Vera Gel
Diluted Shampoo - Ion Hard Water
Steam DC - Giovanni Avocado & Olive + Olive/Coconut Oil blend
Style - Marshmallow Moisture Balm (Leave In), Wetline Xtreme Gel, ends sealant (undecided on what I'll use) I found my jar of ITDF Olive Conditioning Pomade in the back of my cabinet and used it to seal my ends. They feel great.

Last edited:
I haven't decided if I'm doing my hair tonight or tomorrow. I have to see when the Cubs game is.

Pre-poo - Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Pre - Shampoo Masque
Shampoo - Joico K-Pak
DC - Shea Moisture High Porosity masque
Leave In - Garnier Fructis Grow Long serum.

Plan to rollerset and flat iron.

Tonight:
Pre-poo: Warm Hair Trigger on scalp and Annabelle's Pre-poo Treatment on length under heat for 20 mins.

Tomorrow:
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo + EO
Hair mask: Annabelle's Hair Mask
Tea rinse: Curly Proverbz Tea
DC: KJ Naturals Romearmy Coconut Conditioner under heat for 30 mins.
Leave-ins: Annabell's/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Kenra Blow Dry Spray & Foam
Style: Roller set
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins
Moisturize: Hairveda Ends Hydration
Seal: Marie Dean Argan Oil

Pick up from where I left off. Nothing overnight tonight cause I heavy oiled and I don't want to put anything else in my hair. The massager is right next to my bed so I should at least do a few mins

Tomorrow:

Henna
Herbal wash
Tea rinse
DC
M&S
Rollerset

Morning everyone :coffee:

This morning I massaged my CP growth oil in my scalp after rinsing out my prepoo.

I then added her henna gloss treatment on my hair and will be leaving it in for 30 minutes, cowash with Rusk Deep Shine Smoothing Conditioner, SSI Marula Mallow Leave-in, Bun and I'm out of the house for a few hours.

By the way, my henna gloss treatment today (using as a deep conditioner) contains SSI Peach Conditioner and CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner, hibiscus, powder, brahmi and amla powders as well.

1. Prepoo and finger detangle sectioned hair: CurlyProverbz DIY ayurvedic oil KeraVada HydroMax Cowash
  2. Cleanse: Cantu ACV rinse on scalp; HairPrint Chelating shampoo to remove 'cones
  3. Treat and deep condition: 3 TBS of Green Beauty Protein mixed into 4 TBS of Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque
  4. Strengthen and hydrate: CurlyProverbz tea Smooth and deep condition: Aveda Smooth Infusion Intense Smoothing Masque
  5. Seal ends: Jakeala Shiloh (ayurvedic) Hair Balm
  6. Style: chunky twist with SM hipo gel, aiming for a strong cast especially on the ends (to prevent tangling), and pin twists around head
    (ETA: Ended up using Goody Updo barrettes to pin all 16 twists around my head. I did not have any of those super tiny claw clips like I thought I had and was planning on trying.)
  7. Don plastic cap, don wig cap, and don wavy wig

Last edited:
Pick up from where I left off. Nothing overnight tonight cause I heavy oiled and I don't want to put anything else in my hair. The massager is right next to my bed so I should at least do a few mins

Tomorrow:

Henna
Herbal wash
Tea rinse
DC
M&S
Rollerset

The herbal wash ended up being diluted blacksoap shampoo. I added oil to my henna and after the oil I already had in my hair , I needed to shampoo. Plus side to all the oils...rinsing was a dream!

guava leaf tea and avj to rinse

Currently DCing with a homade conoction...feeling lazy and kinda wanna leave it o/n but will probably wash out soon.

I've not taken very good care of my hair. I will try to do better going forward but I don't have the energy for it right now.

Co-Cleansed: HairVeda Creamy Hair Cleansing Rinse
Condition: Nexxus Humectress
Leave In: Camille Rose Moisture Love / QB aethiopika
Braided for wigs

I have tons of evoo I am trying to use up. I will be deep conditioning with Queen Helene and evoo for 30 minutes under dryer, then followed up with a rhassoul clay mask. This will be my first time using the rhassoul clay, I will see if it lives up to the moisture and curl definition hype.

I've not taken very good care of my hair. I will try to do better going forward but I don't have the energy for it right now.

Co-Cleansed: HairVeda Creamy Hair Cleansing Rinse
Condition: Nexxus Humectress
Leave In: Camille Rose Moisture Love / QB aethiopika
Braided for wigs
I was watching some of your vids on detangling. I have a lot of new growth and needed some ideas on detangling methods.

Finally applied my oatmeal SAA mask for cleansing and protein, napped with it in, rinsed, tamanu oil rinse.

Right now, it is in 8 bantu knots. Trying to decide if I want a knot-out for tomorrow, or rake and define with the Mane Choice Biotin Gel today...

Back