OBSESSED with Garnier Fructis

Are you obsessed with Garnier Fructis

• H*ll yea, I can't get enough of this line.

Votes: 81 27.7%
  • That stuff is a joke! Never again!

Votes: 53 18.2%
  • I only use it on occasion, and it works pretty well.

Votes: 110 37.7%
  • I have not tried it yet because of cones, etc.

Votes: 52 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didnt vote becuz I JUST bought the sleek n shine conditioner this wkend since there was a HUGE bottle on sale... so the verdicts still out for me so far :yep: as I havent used it yet.. I will this week for sure for my co wash

BUMP :grin:

My hair is so weird. It is not to be tricked!! My hair dries horribly unless I use the Garnier line in it's ENTIRETY lol. shampoo, conditioner, the 3 minute stuff, AND sleek n shine lave in. If I were to shampoo with say, pantene relaxed and natural, the follow with garnier conditioner, and garnier 3 minute, and leave in my hair would come out like crap. So it is not to be fooled. LMAO.

Last edited:
bump

I bought HUGE bottles of the sleek and shine, triple nutrition and length and strength conditioner because of this thread...I also have the sleek and shine 3 min mask and the triple nutrition shampoo (clear one) and deep conditioner.

Oh, and the spray gel (I likey!), sleek and shine smoothing milk (don't care for this much, scent wise it's gross), curl cream thingy in a tube, won't repurchase either.

The curl cream and smoothing milk made my hair feel dry. The conditioners though...I must say....I've been using them and I've had NO breakage and I used them last week and this week. No breakage! NO little hairs when rinsing.

Been using the triple nutrition cream conditioner as a leave in under ecostyler and luuuurve it. Don't mix it with anything else though or you get the little hair snotties.

I CAN'T use this product. My hair was hard and crispy after using the poo and condish. Bought the giganta-Humongous sized bottles for $2 each. Had to give it away after two tries.

I can't even use the condish with oils. :-(

I -love- the triple nutrition conditioner. AKA fortifying in the uk. I need to try it as a leave in, as Empressri is my Bible.

I enjoy the triple nutrition conditioner greatly!! It has left my hair with a flufflyness I have been searching for a longtime!! I think it has kicked natures gate to the side. My hair is left feeling very soft as well. So for the Triple Nutrition is the only garnier conditioner my hair likes.

I like the Triple Nutrition Conditioner as well. I was using it prior to going completely natural and definitely helped my hair feel much softer. I am still using and still get the same results.

I can't use any of there conditioners for cowash but as a leave in with some castor oil and we have a winner. Sleek and shine for me is lighter and triple nutrition is a bit heavier, works either way. I just am annoyed with how they smell now.

Back