o.o; I have pics

Girl you have some thick, lush, head full of hair! You will be at your goal length in no time with all of the tips that you will get from the board. Happy hair growing!

Thank you /images/graemlins/grin.gif I was going to try dying it, but all my friends talked me out of it.

[ QUOTE ]
YamisGirl said:
Thank you /images/graemlins/grin.gif I was going to try dying it, but all my friends talked me out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that your natural color? It's really beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif don't you dare touch it! Jason's makes these all natural poo only hair tints that bring out highlights and I bet it would work wonderfully on your hair and give it some depth. But it's pretty as is /images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Yes, that's my natural color. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I was thinking about using one of those shampoos that would bring out natural color, I just don't know much about them. My hair is so....fickle? I think that's the word, lol. It either fully hates something, or loves it.

[ QUOTE ]
YamisGirl said:
Yes, that's my natural color. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I was thinking about using one of those shampoos that would bring out natural color, I just don't know much about them. My hair is so....fickle? I think that's the word, lol. It either fully hates something, or loves it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw my best friends little sis who has beautiful hair and I was shocked b/c it had color b/c she's into hair health. She told me about the Jason's stuff and I didn't think it worked b/c my hair is on the darker side, but I can see it now and I just used it for about a month or so. I used the red, but I bet one of the other tones would look great on your hair color. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, your haircolor is very pretty--don't change it /images/graemlins/smile.gif! Welcome /images/graemlins/wave.gif!

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I saw my best friends little sis who has beautiful hair and I was shocked b/c it had color b/c she's into hair health. She told me about the Jason's stuff and I didn't think it worked b/c my hair is on the darker side, but I can see it now and I just used it for about a month or so. I used the red, but I bet one of the other tones would look great on your hair color. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...I'll try looking it up on the web after I get home from school. ^_^ It just brings out color hues you already have in your hair, right?

-Skips off to take her final-

Hey Fellow Mane N Tail Member! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I just looked at your album. I, too, love your haircolor and thick mane.

Regards,
SG

I love the color and I'm so jealous that it's yours naturally, if I were you I wouldn't change a thing. Welcome to the board

Lol, who would have thought so many people would love brown hair. Aside from the close friends who told (and convinced)me not to dye it, everyone else told me to try a red or blonde shade!

very cute pics...and i look forward to seeing your hair growth pics.... /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back