Naptrl's updates--BC to Brastrap! I made it! PIC Included!

You ladies are awesome! Thanks for the encouragement!! For those who asked...I've been natural since August of 2004 (The Big Chop) and my goal is to have my shortest layer at bra-strap.

That's some great growth. I've always liked viewing your hair photos. :) I do have a question: You mentioned in one of your responses that you "lots of moisture" when your hair is pressed. What product do you use that doesn't cause the pressed hair to revert?

Lanelle said:
That's some great growth. I've always liked viewing your hair photos. :) I do have a question: You mentioned in one of your responses that you "lots of moisture" when your hair is pressed. What product do you use that doesn't cause the pressed hair to revert?

yeah thats what I was gonna ask...

that is some reallly beautiful hair you have! wow! I have never seen type 4 natural hair look so shiny!

Thanks ladies! I don't know if I really have type 4 hair completely. It's REALLY curly when I wash it. It's probably more in the 3c range..who knows. I use MTG and just plain ole grease on the ends when it's pressed. The shine comes from the hairdresser. She puts Motions blow dry stuff on it and then Dudley's creme press. It's amazing how she gets it so light, yet moisturized. I couldn't begin to tell you the technique!!

Back