NTM vs. Pantene R&N vs. Salerm 21 (anyone?)

loverofnaps71

O.K., ladies: everyone knows how much I love my Pantene Relaxed and Natural conditioner. Nothing in this world could ever make me give it up...until I heard about this Neutrogena Triple Moisture line that everyone's raving about. I've also heard sisters raving about Salerm 21, but I'd have to order this product on-line and it's kind of too expensive for my taste.

So, tell me: for those of you who've tried all three; or at least two or the three: which one, in YOUR opinion, provides the best results?

I've used Pantene's R&N conditioner and NTM's daily deep conditoner. I vote NTM because it is softness and no "coated" feeling, which the Pantene leaves.
Salerm 21 is a leave-in, not a rinse out conditioner. I have it but have not tried it yet. I picked it up at the Wegman's out in Sterling.

I wish I didn't live so far from Sterling. I'd make a trip out there but that's just borderline obsessed, so I'll try the next best thing: NTM for now.

I have never tried Pantene R&N but I have used NTM,Salerm 21 leave-in and Salerm Wheat Germ Mask and Salerm was definitely the best conditioner hands down no comparison.
The NTM conditioner did not provide as much slip as the Salerm conditioners.

I like pantene for curly hair best for slip, but the NTM leave in and shampoo are great. Haven't tried Salerm yet because I have to order online.

Hard to say because I only use the Shampoo in NTM, the conditioner in the Pantene line, and Salerm I use as a leave in. And the truth is, I woudn't be without any of them.
crazy.gif

I've used the Pantene R&N Conditioner (lots of slip), and I've used the Salerm 21 leave-in, and I've use NTM leave-in and NTM serum. I love them all.
smile.gif

Back