NTM Split End Mender....anyone try it?

MsButterfli

I was in CVS today and saw it and grabbed to see if it will give my ends any additional moisture..anyone else have any input on it?

all any split end treatment will do is just seal your split ends (for nicer strand appearance) if you have any splits it gives the appearance of non splits.

it probably won't add any more moisture imo, so you may be better off with a light moisturizer or light oil to keep your ends moisturized.

My fave end mender is by salerm (salerm treatment for ends) it seals the splits if I have any and if I dont' it just keep the ends smooth but I don't notice any xtra moisture.

thanks, i got it from CVS so i may try it and return it if i dont like it...i'll go head with the oil for my ends :)

Split-Ends Treatment by Ayesha Fleary, author of Mixed Up

3 tbs clear runny honey
4 1/2 fl oz extra virgin olive oil
2 drops rosemary essential oil
2 tsp cider vinegar

Place the honey in a bowl and add the oil oil and rosemary E.O. Beat them together. Avoid Rosemary if you are pregnant, eplieptic or have high blood pressure.

Massage the mixture into your hair, wrap it in a hot towel and relax for 30 minutes. rinse with warm water, then shampoo and condition. Give hair a final rinse with warm water and apple cider vinegar. This can be stored for 2 months.

I bought it a few days ago and I don't think it necessarily gives the hair moisture. After I apply it to my hair I seal it with coconut oil and it looks smooth afterwards.

Back