Neutrogena Triple Moisture Split End Mender

for those of you who are natural and flat iron, how do you use this product? is it water-based? will it cause your hair to "go back" if you use it as part of your moisturizing routine on flat-ironed hair?

subscribing

hippo_bump.jpg

:look:

for those of you who are natural and flat iron, how do you use this product? is it water-based? will it cause your hair to "go back" if you use it as part of your moisturizing routine on flat-ironed hair?

subscribing

Thats a good point, I can still use it but no damping or wait for wash days.

This is exactly what i have been looking for my ends are so split. I don't want to trim, so I need something to stop my hair from becoming more damaged.

Anyone still using this? I got a cut recently and want to get something that may help my retention. I was thinking of using on my ends after I moisturize and right before I seal.

ETA: Don't know if it makes a difference but I am relaxed

I used this like a year ago. Here's the thing..... It' dosnt't Fix the damage...it just makes you think it did; it wears off.
So then later instead of having fresh healthy ends you'll have 2 - 3 inches of damaged ends.
That'll you'll need to cut anyway.
It smells good and makes your hair feel good.
But if you need a trim you should just trim. you can't fix spit ends. maintain the mositure so you won't need to.

sweetashoneybabyluv i just got a trim a few days ago so I know I have virtually zero splits in my hair. However, I also got a trim 2 months ago because my hair was breaking and splitting. Is this a good product to help protect my ends more and give good retention? Or would I be better off saving my money and just increasing my moisturizing & sealing and wearing protective styles?

Back