NTM Silk Touch Leave In, I just can't get it....

AsTheCurlzTurns

I have a bottle of this stuff I purchased awhile back, and I've tried all I can to get this to work for me. I'd hate to waste some good stuff, but everything I've tried was a waste anyways. So I'm asking you.....anyone got any ideas to use this stuff for I'm thisclose to throwing it away and the bottle is still like half full.

I've tried it on wet, damp and dry hair. Mixed with different oils. I just dunno.
:sad:

it didn't become a keeper for me until this week when i started using it on my wash n go... when my hair was shorter, it didn't do anything remarkable... but with the longer hair, it helps to keep the frizzies away and leave my hair soft after it's airdried...

Thanks for responding, well for me, all it was, was just crunch city. I mean no softness, definition or anything. It's like it's just saying "Chile wha'chu call yoself tryna do to me?" :huh: It just makes my hair just look dull and sooooooooo DRY!

do you put anything else on your hair before you put the NTM on??... like maybe some of your fav moisturizing con and then the NTM... my only experience with it is after a cowash so i'm sorta limited in how i use it.. lol

I use it sometimes. Not too impressed with it. I use the rest of the products and I love the Conditioner. Didn't like it too much when my hair was short. It's just kinda sitting under the sink!

do you put anything else on your hair before you put the NTM on??... like maybe some of your fav moisturizing con and then the NTM... my only experience with it is after a cowash so i'm sorta limited in how i use it.. lol
LOL, I've tried it that way also, and still no go. I've used my Hello Hydration or one of the VO5 under it if that helps any. And I've tried it without, just only using it alone, and still blah!
I use it sometimes. Not too impressed with it. I use the rest of the products and I love the Conditioner. Didn't like it too much when my hair was short. It's just kinda sitting under the sink!
The daily deep conditioner works perfectly fine for me. I just can't understand why this leave in won't. I'm just thinking it's just some kind of special combination that's needed that I'm missing somewhere.

I use it everyday to moisturize my hair. I seal, then I re-pony. I'll take it off your hands. PM me if u wanna sell it.

Girl, I was going to tell you that you could have mine,but I just checked the cabinet and there's not much left in there. It wouldn't even be worth it for me to send it to you.

Back