WOW! NTM Silk Touch Leave-in Cream! (Review)

Tee Tee2 said:
Hi Poohbear,

I just had to thank you for your review on this product. I tried it tonight and I'm in love girl!!!!! thank you!

TeeTee2
that's great! :clap: im glad u love it! another NTM lover! :yay:

Hi Ladies,

Although I LOVE the way this product makes my hair feel....I have to say that I have to stop using it because since I started using it,I've been having slight breakage.....very slight but breakage nonetheless. I havent had that problem in a few years so I know it had to be the leave in cream because as soon as I started using it,the breakage started. Unfortunately it doesnt agree with my hair. I stopped using it a couple of days ago and my breakage stopped. I'm glad it works for everyone else on this post though!

TeeTee2

Tee Tee2 said:
Hi Ladies,

Although I LOVE the way this product makes my hair feel....I have to say that I have to stop using it because since I started using it,I've been having slight breakage.....very slight but breakage nonetheless. I havent had that problem in a few years so I know it had to be the leave in cream because as soon as I started using it,the breakage started. Unfortunately it doesnt agree with my hair. I stopped using it a couple of days ago and my breakage stopped. I'm glad it works for everyone else on this post though!

TeeTee2
It's okay! We still love you! :kiss: Btw, I'm not using it anymore, I sold it...not because it doesn't work on my hair (my hair loves it! :yep: ), but because I just didn't need it. :antlers:

I did a rollerset this weekend with NTM leave in cream and Isoplus wrap lotion-and OH MY GAWD!!!!! My hair came out soooo smooth. Usuallly I still need a day or so for my hair to "calm" down and I have no words for how my hair is. It's just soooo soft!!! It feels moisturized and I just love it. I can't imagine Salerm or Lacio Lacio being better than this. If you haven't tried this stuff, GET IT!!!!

MissM said:
It's just soooo soft!!! It feels moisturized and I just love it. I can't imagine Salerm or Lacio Lacio being better than this. If you haven't tried this stuff, GET IT!!!!

Sylver 2 and I would agree with you....we've used the product since it came out. It's a great product. Glad it worked for you.

I finally broke down and bought the leave in.......LOVE IT!!!! I just blow dried my hair and it is very smooth...I am truly silkin it!!!!!!!!!! I saw the mask too, but I couldn't remember the reviews you ladies gave...But I can't find the salerm anywhere!!! Oh well, I will continue to run my fingers through my silky smoove hair! Thanks you'll! :)

I am wondering if this is still in circulation? Want to go by CVS; however, snow is at least ankle high and don't wanna walk up there for nothing. Any news about it, ladies?

Back