November 24,25,26,27 & 28 What are YOUR Long Weekend Hair Plans?

I'm doing my hair now. I soaked my hair in an oil mix all night and now I have SM Purification mask in under a cap. I'll wash in a few with Aveda DR and then DC with BFH Ginger Macadamia. SSI Moisture Mist and MHC Afrikoko Silky will be my leave in combo. Sealed with SD Nourish oil.

im now pre-pooing with shea moisture organic raw shea butter Reconstructive Elixir,
then im going to clarify with kids organics shea butter shampoo then DC with some SAS and AO rosa mosquetta condish!!

In the hairdresser now, just washed and conditioned with Elucence and will get my roots blown. Hairdresser made it known I need a relaxer, im 10 wks post trying hard to make it to another 2 wks.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Tomorrow I plan on roller setting for practice and prepping my hair for braids for the week:)

i have a 3rd day braid out going on right now. i will keep this until sunday.

sunday i will pre poo with AO GPB, shampoo with kc come clean, protein with some hard core protein, not sure what, detangle with cj smoothing lotion. and then do a braid out with bee mine luscious and bee mine curly butter.

Wash with CON green original formula
DC with Aubrey Organics GPB
Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control
Leave in with Herbal Essence LTR
Dry then flat iron
Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Happy Friday Ya'll

Well Me..

Im going to DC on dry hair with AOHSR
Wash w/ QP For Relaxed Hair shampoo
Aphogee 2min with a a little EVOO
CON w/Argan Oil Leave in
Airdry 90/Blowdry 10 with heat protectantChi Silk Infusion
Flatiron and curl.

Do u ladies think Im doing too much? Im relaxed

I still have my hair in twists that I did two weeks ago, so I just cleansed my hair with HV's Amala Cream Rinse. Conditioned with Moist Conditioner, and re-twisted a few of the twists using DB's Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme and sealed with castor oil.

Its time to touch up my grays along my hairline. I will be using Clariol Natural Instincts in black.

I relaxed my nape some more tonight and have done a rollerset w/ smaller rollers at the top to see what kind of look it gives. Oh and I tried out some hair spray yesterday for the slight mohawk-look I wanna try out. It was cool. Just some regular Suave hairspray. I may deep condition w/ cholesterol tomorrow if I feel like it.

I just finished moisturizing and sealing my ends and is now baggying until mornnig. I will be dcing tomorrow but not sure what I'll be using yet.

I just henna used babasu oil honey and aloe vera, left it on for one hour, rinsed it and am now doing a deep moisturizer. Hopefully I will not have any breakage or brittle hair. The gray was out of control!

Today I wiil:

Cowash with Claudie's Fortifying
Protein Rx with Dudley's Hair Rebuilder
Steam with Tiiva's Coffee & Capaucau DC'er
Black Tea Rinse
HV ACV as Final Rinse
Apply Leave-In, a little Oil & Dry under dryer
Moisturize & Seal
*Wiggin' it*

Wash day:
Pre-pooed with GVP Nexxus Humestress, honey, and hemp seed oil.
Shampooed w/ PM Super Strong Shampoo
Roux PC for 30 seconds
Currently deep conditioning with ORS Replenishing Condish, grapeseed oil, and Roux PC

After will apply leave-ins, detangle, air dry, and do a braid out on semi dry hair.

I will be doing a coil out on freshly washed and conditioned hair tonight. Hopefully I can keep this in at least 2-3 days.

Back