November 14,15,16..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beauties!:grin:

Here we are Half Way through November! Can YOU Beweave it?:blush:

20-14 is getting up & out making way for a New Year Full of New Possibilities.

So, What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Care For & Condition YOUR Hair??

I'm just gonna bun until Sunday. Then I'll DC with Aubrey Organics GPB and then do a diffused wash and go because...I'm getting a
DEVA CUT on Sunday afternoon!! I'm super excited!

Un-wrap my straight hair

Dry shampoo: It's a 10 dry shampoo & conditioner

Spritz some OGX keratin oil mist on my paddle brush, then brush it all over. Put a tiny bit more on my ends.

Re-wrap until my date night tomorrow. lol

I swear my hair has been straight for about 10 days & I've worn it down all of 5 hours total. It's been wrapped under a silk scarf (while at home) & a beanie over it when I need to go out. It just feels good knowing when need be, I can unwrap, shake & go! lmbo

Pre-poo Hot oil treatment
Wash with TJ Tea Tree Tingle
Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment
DC with Nexuss Humectress
Apply leave in and twist my hair.

Hey ladies!! I haven't posted in this Forum in forever! Anywho, I'm currently wearing a two week old crochet braid style I did w/ Marley hair. I'm taking it out tomorrow followed by: pre poo/hot oil treatment, shampoo, deep condish, air dry. flat twist to flat twistout.

Gosh is the weekend again already?
I need to wash again last week's was left my hair dry brittle and greasy sigh so I'm thinking I need to use a cleanser and not just clay

I finished class early today so I came home to spend the rest of the afternoon treating my hair before it's time to buckle down with these books this weekend. I shampood, conditioned, and spent what felt like forever finger combing and getting out the shed hair. Now I'm under the dryer with a conditioning cap on. It's nice since it's so dang cold outside I can finally warm up under this dryer.

Not sure what to do with my hair next. I didn't think it through.

Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & Pumpkin Seed Oil with rosemary/atlas cedarwood/white thyme/lavender/tea tree EOs on scalp, HV Avosoya Oil on ends; Mission Condition Pumpkin Pie Conditioner on ends under heat cap right before wash
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Protein Treatment: SD Mocha Silk Infusion with APB Green Powerhouse Oil
DC: SD VCSMD with JBCO under dryer
Post-Wash: APB Cocoa Avocado LI, PBN MMM, HV Jardin Oil, OGX Hydrating Macadamia Oil Serum

Last edited:
Friday:
Pre-poo - Keravada Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length and let sit overnight.

Saturday:
Pre-poo: Apply Bask Whiskey Soak to hair and sit under condoning cap for 20 mins.
Clarify: 1st Lather and KeraCare Detangling Shampoo
Protein treatment: Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC: Naturelle Grow DC, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Oil with coffee over steam
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Giovanni Direct
Heat Protectant: Chi Silk Infusion
Dry: Flexi-rods
Style

I just took my hair out of faux locs, so I washed and deep conditioned my hair and I've twisted it and keeping them in a bun. Will be taking them down and moisturizing everyday.

Im taking down my sew in this weekend finally!
-have SO remove the thread and hair
-Soultanicals Power to The Prepoo scalp massage/prepoo for 30 minutes
-finger detangle/remove shed hair
-length check (woo! Hoping for half an inch at least)
-shampoo in four sections with garlic shampoo, black tea rinse, oil rinse with Power to The Prepoo, DC with Kinky Curly Stellar Strands followed by SM Manuka Honey and ORS Masque
-moisturize with Darcys Shea Butter, seal with camellia oil, heavy seal with Qhemet Aethiopika
-half wig it up

Prepoo: APB ayurvedic mask
Cleanse: as I am coconut cowash
DC: Silk dreams shea what
Leave ins: aphogee pro vitamin leave in, Silkdreams WGBC
Seal and twist: MHC buttery soy creme

Prepoo/Cocleanse: Shea Moisture Purification Mask
Rinse Out: Hairveda Jardin DC
DC: Hairveda Jardin DC
Leave In: APB Leave In
Seal: APB Oil
Style: Wash n Go with Aunt Jackie's Don't Shrink Gel

I'm in the process of trying to use the Hairveda up so I can use DCs I like better. More than likely I won't repurchase.

Prepoo: Tea Tree Tinge Conditioner
Shampoo: Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo
DC: Pantene 2 Minute Masque
Twists: Cantu Naturals Leave in, Curl Cream, Shea Butter
Dry: Pibbs

Prepoo: APB Ayurvedic mask (thanks ronie)

Co-cleanse: KV 4n1 cleansing conditioner

Protein Rx: Bask Vanilla-Whiskey conditioner

Moisture DC: Ynobe amla & nettle moisturizing conditioner over black tea and garlic, topped with EVOO

ACV Rinse: Claudie's normalizing rinse

M&S: Aphogee pro-vitamin leave in & Ynobe green tea and aloe hydrating dew, OH hair dew, ceramide oil blend, ST pomade

I'm gonna

Prepoo:
SD MSI & APB Ayurvedic oil, NJoy oil on scalp
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibsicus
DC: SheScentIt Riche Moisture Mask
Leave In: APB Creamy Hair Pudding in Cookie Dough
Moisturize/Seal: Soultanicals Knot Butta
Twist: APB Noni & Papaya Pomade

Pre-poo with coconut oil
Shampoo: shea moisture raw shea butter shampoo
Deep condition: aubrey organic honeysuckle rose conditioner
Leave-in: shea moisture shea butter conditioner
MoisturiZe: water and aloe Vera juice
Seal: coconut oil

Prepoo/Cocleanse: Shea Moisture Purification Mask
Rinse Out: Hairveda Jardin DC
DC: Hairveda Jardin DC
Leave In: APB Leave In
Seal: APB Oil
Style: Wash n Go with Aunt Jackie's Don't Shrink Gel

I'm in the process of trying to use the Hairveda up so I can use DCs I like better. More than likely I won't repurchase.

NaturallyATLPCH tell me about the Jardin DC. How does it compare to Sitrinillah?

Pre-Rx this Morning with: BlueRoze Beauty's Chai Tea Pre-Rx with KV Coffee Oil on top.
Co-Cleanse: Jakeala's Cleansing Conditioner (sample) and SM's Purification if I need more.
Tea Rinse: (Slippery Elm/Marshmallow Root)
Steam: 30 minutes with: Jessicurl Deep Treatment
Apply Leave-In and Dry under Dryer

NaturallyATLPCH tell me about the Jardin DC. How does it compare to Sitrinillah?

Not that you asked me. But I use both conditioners and the Strinillah is a deep conditioner. Both can be used for moisture treatment but the Strinillah needs to be left on longer, performs better without heat and is a deeper treatment.
Jardin works faster but the effects are not as dramatic.

If your hair needs a deep treatment and is in bad shape, use the Strinillah.

If your hair needs a regular conditioner that packs a punch and you are short on time, use the jardin. Also good for co washing. I personally think it's too thick for a leave in.

Not that you asked me. But I use both conditioners and the Strinillah is a deep conditioner. Both can be used for moisture treatment but the Strinillah needs to be left on longer, performs better without heat and is a deeper treatment.
Jardin works faster but the effects are not as dramatic.

If your hair needs a deep treatment and is in bad shape, use the Strinillah.

If your hair needs a regular conditioner that packs a punch and you are short on time, use the jardin. Also good for co washing. I personally think it's too thick for a leave in.

This is exactly right. I've never tried the Sitrinillah, but the Jardin is a good cowash and rinse out product. It works decent as a DC but there is better.

This is exactly right. I've never tried the Sitrinillah, but the Jardin is a good cowash and rinse out product. It works decent as a DC but there is better.
I was not impressed by the Hardin DC at all. I needed too much to coat my hair to my liking. At rinse out, my hair did not feel smooth. I ended up using some diluted SD RCA as a leave in. I used the remaining mixed with stuff to use it up. I agree with you there are so much better out there.

Back