November 12th, 13th & 14th -- What Are Your Hair Plans?????

JJamiah

HAPPY THURSDAY LHCF,

I hope everyone is doing well :D
I have been sewing like crazy :) (Gotta get baby shower and holiday gifts done)

This week I am doing nothing to my hair. I am wearing my Vanessa this weekend. I have a million and one things to do :D and hair must take the back burner for now. Yep :yep: I can't wait until next weekend where the burner will be hot like fire because I need to wash, steam and deep condition my hair :)

So LHCF What are your hair plans?

not much, just cowash, moisturize, seal and cornrow for another week with a wig, liberal applications of temple balm and JBCO.

Shampooed and conditioned today so not gonna do anything to it tomorrow, but I will put my individual braids back in on Saturday and hopefully those last a week like these last ones :)

Co-wash friday and Saturday.

On Sunday I plan to wash, steam, moisturize, seal my ends and airdry with leave in and shea butter mix. I am still testing out products etc with my natural hair.

^^ can't wait for updates Toy

I'm about to do a scalp massage with cinnamon and castor oil then DC on dry hair with Nexxus Humectress.
Air dry 70% apply Sedal Hydraloe and Grapeseed oil then do a flexi rod set. I'll be putting that up in a banana clip.

Sunday I'll Co-wash, apply Sedal Hydraloe and castor oil, then do a nice bun I got from a subscriber on youtube.

I'm really liking curlformers. I think I'm going to wear them for a while. Here is a pic from last week that I did for me and my friends birthday weekend ( we both turned 30 last weekend)

Here is a pic of the front:
74440_1700096781618_1213870788_1956144_1818107_n.jpg

Side pic from second day:
73002_1703028974921_1213870788_1963105_5670009_n.jpg

I plan on washing, doing a 2 minute aphogee application, DC'ing and braiding my hair up to wear under my half wig for the week. I'll probably do all this on Sunday.

I've been so lazy with my hair *sigh*
Friday=nothing
Saturday=nothing
Sunday=nothing
I cowash Monday thru Friday after the gym, so I'm just gonna spray my hair with Juices and Berries and seal this weekend, and put on my wig. I'm currently going on 13 weeks post.

Currently doing a henna treatment; will dc after, and then get braided up tomorrow afternoon! No fooling with hair over the holidays! LOL! Of course, I'll be dcing during my time in braids, including using Ovation.

Last edited:
What am I doing? Wishing my standup dryer was here in NC with me. I haven't been able to DC with heat all this fall and I know my hair hates me. IMO, leaving that plastic cap on for a few hours or having a drippy towel around my head doesn't give the same results.

Anyway, I bought a packet of Hair One olive oil, a packet of SE Megasilk (both to try), and a bottle of my true love ion Effective Care Treatment from Sally's today. I'll stop at Trader Joe's to buy some shampoo tomorrow, then wash and DC my hair, probably with a drippy towel till I can get back to VA and kidnap my dryer from my mom's house.

Decided that Shea butter does not have enough added benefit for my relaxed hair so I'm dropping it from my regimen (great on my daughters natural hair).

I'm pre poo'ing throughout today - nice attentive wash tonight, plus my DC. Air dry in my t-shirt wrap. Low heat blow dry the roots followed by low heat flat iron tonight or tomorrow.

topnotch1010- Your hair is very pretty and thick! And...your 30's will be lovely as well!!!

I washed yesterday, so I will be trying hair sticks...I really want to join the Hair Sticks Challenge but I want to know that I will be able to commit to it before I do it.

Friday = garlic prepoo for 1 hr, cowash (HE HH or V05), bun
Saturday = wig (will be outside all day)
Sunday = poo (Hair One Olive Oil), DC (AOWC), airdry, flexi set for a few hours to get a little curl pattern to my hair

I just bought some new goodies at CosmoProf. I got Mizani TrueTextures Moisture Stretch & KeraCare Protein Gel to try. I'm trying to wean myself off of KCCC.... it is just SO expensive and if I can find another gel to take it's place I will be so happy.

Rockin my half wigs! I have a few plats underneath and I just mositurize & seal my ends daily. & applying jbco to my scalp daily as well. I use a flexi rod on the hair that's left out.

I got a roller set yesterday (Friday). I don't plan to do anything else to my hair this weekend...unless whipping my hair back and forth counts. :grin:

Back