Novelist Anne Rice ditches Christianity for Christ..Is this possible? Discuss

kayte

Novelist Anne Rice says she's quit being a Christian but hanging on to Christ. She's just fed up with his followers.

Author Anne Rice posed in 2008 with her writer son,
Christopher, when both had new books coming out.
Hers was "Christ the Lord: The Road to Cana"
while his, "Blind Fall" dealt with gay life.

The author, whose vampire books were huge sellers long before Twilight and whose return to her childhood Catholicism dominated her more recent works, posted a series of comments on Facebook(confirmed by her publisher as authentic, according to Associated Press).
For those who care, and I understand if you don't: Today I quit being a Christian. I'm out. I remain committed to Christ as always but not to being "Christian" or to being part of Christianity. It's simply impossible for me to "belong" to this quarrelsome, hostile, disputatious, and deservedly infamous group. For ten years, I've tried. I've failed. I'm an outsider. My conscience will allow nothing else.
The mother of openly gay novelist Christopher Rice goes on to say:
I refuse to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artificial birth control. I refuse to be anti-Democrat. I refuse to be anti-secular humanism. I refuse to be anti-science. I refuse to be anti-life. In the name of Christ, I quit Christianity and being Christian. Amen.
Rice talked about growing up Catholic, drifting away as a teen, and marrying an atheist. After the death of a young daughter, she began writing her vampire books,

...about lost souls looking for answers, so in a sense I was always on this journey back. I do get people saying, "How can you be such a fool to believe in God?' I sense many are young Goth kids who feel abandoned. I just say, look, you're looking for the same things that I was, transcendence and redemption. I found what my characters were looking for."
Even now, as she tosses off organized religion, Rice posts that she's still
... an optimistic believer in a universe created and sustained by a loving God... Christ is infinitely more important than Christianity and always will be, no matter what Christianity is, has been, or might become.

Shes quiting organized religion.

I agree with this:
an optimistic believer in a universe created and sustained by a loving God... Christ is infinitely more important than Christianity and always will be, no matter what Christianity is, has been, or might become

Shes quiting organized religion.

co-sign:yep:
it's semantics!

but those are undeniably her own words and her choice of language

I quit Christianity and being Christian

I identify with her frustration,like her,I would not have survived a demogaphic as she outlined in her lists of anti-s

At one point I agreed with quitting Christianity but I had to come to realize those people do not represent Christianity

My church... to posit it a little differently...
rather than...not being anti...

is rather a generous all-inclusive one on the premise of John 3:16
God so Loved the world that He Gave His only Son that whosover believeth in HIM shall be not perish but shall havE everlasting LIFE

It does not categorize itself as a Christian Church though the teachings of Christ are the premise of all worship

...it is listed a non-denominational congregation
Precisely to open its arms to those like Rice :yep:

Last edited:
Paul said ..I have to find the verse(s)...to be aware of the trap of the misfocus on the LAW
(organized religion)

instead of where it rightfully belongs
on the relationship of Christ and to HIS people ...which is as John 3:16
I believe "the world" includes... everyone

Last edited:
CHristian=one who follows Christ and His teachings
So if you're not a Christian...then what are you?

So as much as it may bother us that some in the body of CHrist have taken on bad habits...you cannot amputate yourself from the body of Christ and His Church and still remain a believer. I mean he even says that he is coming back for his CHURCH.

You see in history waves of frusteration with the religious status quo...then you see revival so her feelings are not invalid...she just has the wrong solution.

Its a disturbing trend that I see Christians berating, degrading, and hating on CHristianity and on other believers. This is the time for us to put into action what God says about brothers and sisters who are wrong. We can't abandon each other...thats not what you do to family. Where would the Church be if all the wise people defect? Besides...a few of the anti-s she stated are secondary or tertiary issues...nowhere near the primary tenant of what it means to be a CHristian. And frankly, we have so many denominations that you can choose how you feel on those secondary and tertiary positions and still remain in the body. Believe in birth control?...practice as a protestant!

We should be doing our best to reform those aspects that we believe wrong. ITs much like my race. No matter what negative behaviors blacks do in abundance...because I can't become "unblack" I stand up and represent the good. (We would call that self-hate if I said I was no longer black). Our CHristianity should be closer to us than our color or gender...

Disclaimer: BUT We need to be careful that our complaints are not against the actual written word of God. Her example of secular humanism is COMPLETELY opposite to the word of God. So she may just be dissatisfied that she cant be a Christian and still have it her way...we can't serve two masters...

Last edited:
CHristian=one who follows Christ and His teachings
So if you're not a Christian...then what are you?

So as much as it may bother us that some in the body of CHrist have taken on bad habits...you cannot amputate yourself from the body of Christ and His Church and still remain a believer. I mean he even says that he is coming back for his CHURCH.

You see in history waves of frusteration with the religious status quo...then you see revival so her feelings are not invalid...she just has the wrong solution.

Its a disturbing trend that I see Christians berating, degrading, and hating on CHristianity and on other believers. This is the time for us to put into action what God says about brothers and sisters who are wrong. We can't abandon each other...thats not what you do to family. Where would the Church be if all the wise people defect? Besides...a few of the anti-s she stated are secondary or tertiary issues...nowhere near the primary tenant of what it means to be a CHristian. And frankly, we have so many denominations that you can choose how you feel on those secondary and tertiary positions and still remain in the body. Believe in birth control?...practice as a protestant!

We should be doing our best to reform those aspects that we believe wrong. ITs much like my race. No matter what negative behaviors blacks do in abundance...because I can't become "unblack" I stand up and represent the good. (We would call that self-hate if I said I was no longer black). Our CHristianity should be closer to us than our color or gender...

Disclaimer: BUT We need to be careful that our complaints are not against the actual written word of God. Her example of secular humanism is COMPLETELY opposite to the word of God. So she may just be dissatisfied that she cant be a Christian and still have it her way...we can't serve two masters...
Many times in the OT and throughout history, when the corruption has become so bad, God has pulled a remnant out of the system. Who is to say this is not happening today?

I agree. I understand some of what she is saying, but it does sound like she wants to have things HER way.

I stopped regularly attending church several months ago. I had to take a step back and continue building my own relationship with God. Interestingly enough I have a closer relationship with Him now. I think she has a point about kind of stepping away from the organized religion aspect. That can be very overwhelming and can be a turn-off.

Coilyfields- So maybe she only wants to follow the words of Christ. No Old Testament, no letters from Paul, etc. The teachings of Christ are actually quite simple. I believe that Christ was much more forgiving and accepting than any church I've ever seen, and when you study the history of the church, I can sort of see where she's coming from.

Last edited:
I refuse to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artificial birth control. I refuse to be anti-Democrat. I refuse to be anti-secular humanism. I refuse to be anti-science. I refuse to be anti-life. In the name of Christ, I quit Christianity and being Christian. Amen

To me, Christianity is not defined as anti-gay, anti-feminist, anti-artificial birth control, anti-science... I am a Christian and I am none of those things. I am however anti-vampires.

Many times in the OT and throughout history, when the corruption has become so bad, God has pulled a remnant out of the system. Who is to say this is not happening today?

I guess I would ask if the corruption today is any worse than in past times (like 10 years ago? 100)? There has always been divisions but can we compare our current situation with the few instances of God using a remnant? Saving Noah and his family and killing everyone else? Buring up Sodom and Gomorrah and leaving Lot and fam? Children of Isreal who were literally serving other gods and hence went into babylonian captivity for 70 years? Or with the jews who refused to accept Christ as THEIR prophesied Messiah hence giving birth to Christianity?

I think its a huge stretch to suggest that Christianity is so saturated with sin that God has to pull out a remnant that will no longer be called Christians...

I agree. I understand some of what she is saying, but it does sound like she wants to have things HER way.

I stopped regularly attending church several months ago. I had to take a step back and continue building my own relationship with God. Interestingly enough I have a closer relationship with Him now. I think she has a point about kind of stepping away from the organized religion aspect. That can be very overwhelming and can be a turn-off.

A lot of people are suspect of the organization of religion. But always remember that God has called us to be a part of a body of believers. We NEED that support system. And with the privilage of living in america we have a church or two on every corner :yep:. It may take a while but I pray that the Holy Spirit lead you to one that can minister to your particular spiritual needs.

Coilyfields- So maybe she only wants to follow the words of Christ. No Old Testament, no letters from Paul, etc. The teachings of Christ are actually quite simple. I believe that Christ was much more forgiving and accepting than any church I've ever seen, and when you study the history of the church, I can sort of see where she's coming from.

THe thing about Christ is that He made sure he told them that he did NOT come to do away with the law but to fulfil it. You dont have Christ if you dont accept the foundation of the OT (I mean all of the prophesies that validate Christ as the Messiah are found in the OT). I guess my concern is when we start to dissect the bible and pick and choose what we wanna follow.

Wanting change or reform is one thing...but saying you are no longer a Christian is a whole nother level...to me at least

and that is why she left

And is that what the Holy Spirit lead her to do? Can't say. But what I can say is that the Bible does not tell us to deal with frustrations like that (God hates divorce of any kind). We are supposed to bear the infirmities of the weak. Realize that when our brothers and sisters mistreat us or are zealous but not according to knowledge that our job is to bear it...with love and humility lest we also fall. God calls us to unity within the body of Christ...

Now is that popular? No. Is is easy? Not at all. Isthat how the world says to deal with conflict? Nope. So we gotta be careful to deal with things according to scripture and not according to how we feel.

To me, Christianity is not defined as anti-gay, anti-feminist, anti-artificial birth control, anti-science... I am a Christian and I am none of those things. I am however anti-vampires.

Lol. The only thing on her list of anti's that was true was secular humanism. And Christianity is not defined by a political party...so its not anti-democratic (cause all parties have good and bad points IMO).

It wasn't until I stopped attending church that I developed a relationship with Him.

I do attend but not on a regular basis. We do something a little different in my home.

I guess I would ask if the corruption today is any worse than in past times (like 10 years ago? 100)? There has always been divisions but can we compare our current situation with the few instances of God using a remnant? Saving Noah and his family and killing everyone else? Buring up Sodom and Gomorrah and leaving Lot and fam? Children of Isreal who were literally serving other gods and hence went into babylonian captivity for 70 years? Or with the jews who refused to accept Christ as THEIR prophesied Messiah hence giving birth to Christianity?

I think its a huge stretch to suggest that Christianity is so saturated with sin that God has to pull out a remnant that will no longer be called Christians...
The corruption of many different gospels and different Jesuses is not enough? Look around! We are in the days of Noah. Don't you see it? Why not ask Him instead of relying on the knowledge of man or your own? The fact that people seek the wisdom of man over His could be considered another corruption which has caused division.

All Anne Rice and her son need to do is to quit worrying about their flesh and turn to His ways. Perhaps we should pray for them that He helps them in this area.

2 Timothy 3

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.The Man of God and the Word of God

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

vampires do exist.. just not the way we think. they are to be avoided and rebuked at all costs or they will stop at nothing to destory you... I should know.

I can understand Rice's frustration..this is an example of tossing out the baby with the bath water. The real CHURCH isn't an institution or building...it's collectively the people who profess Christ...and some still prefer to call themselves Christians... Followers of Christ. Claiming to "break away" from the Body of Christ to get closer to God is a selfish thought. Serving Him is about others and we tend to get closer to Him the more we serve OTHERS, not ourselves. That self-serving attitude is not of God, because God is not a selfish God. We get close to Him through fasting, praying and not through closing ourselves off somewhere and choosing not to fellowship with His Children in any form. [disclaimer: I'm not speaking about anyone in particular, or even Rice. I don't know anything about her Salvation or Walk]

Last edited:
A christian by definition is a follower of Christ, I don't think you can separate the two. To be a christian, you follow the word of God. All of these ofther "anti-s" are just personal opinion. I don't think the author can follow Christ and cherry pick what scritpures she wants to believe. You can't be pro-homosexuality and a christian by definition at the same time.

1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him:

I have been thinking along similar lines, but I am somewhat uneasy with the way Ms. Rice articulates it. I'm just not sure what exactly she means. I think that no matter how rightly frustrated we get with the way that Christians behave in the world that Scripture remains our guidepost. I've been in contexts in which people wanted to separate Jesus' teachings form the rest of Scripture, and it ultimately served to remove the deep challenge that the whole of the Christian life presents. Again, I don't know exactly what Ms. Rice meant, but those that I've studied with who talked about following Jesus alone really meant that they reduced love of God to good feelings about God (instead of Jesus' definition, which was to obey His commands), and they reduced love of neighbor to essentially doing or supporting whatever made someone else feel good.

However, I will say that I find myself separating from Christianity as a religion. I have also come from the Catholic Church, but I don't see the issue being with religious organization, per se. Rather, I see the problem being that many Christians today are interacting in the world as if the Gospel is an ideology. Worldviews are beliefs about how the world should be structured, how individuals should act, and what is best. Ideologies are worldviews that seek to conform the rest of the world to themselves. Do I believe that Jesus is the only Way, the only Truth, and the only Life. YES! Do I believe that God's word forbids many of the things that are commonly practiced today? Definitely. But I have increasingly become wholly unconcerned with ensuring that the rest of the world follow's suit. And the negative perception many people are having of Christians has to do with their perception that Christians are attempting to force the rest of the world to be like us. God gives all of us complete freedom to follow or disobey. Evangelicalism, especially in its interactions in the political realm, has forgotten that. If God hasn't yet rained fire and brimstone down on judges for permitting gay marriage, then far be it for me to do so. If He has allowed the abortion clinics to remain standing, then the cup of His judgment hasn't yet reached its full. I think I'm simply waiting for God to judge and going about my Christian life.

The new testament Christians were said to have the favor of the community as they lived life together in the Spirit. They evangelized, but their mission was not to Christianize society, but to simply testify of what they had seen and experienced in Christ. Saying, "This is what Jesus has done for me," is worlds different than saying "We need to organize to prevent gay people from getting married." I'd like to say more, but I have to get back to work.

ETA: Meditating on this question changed everything for me: "How much of my Christian activity leads me to more deeply and broadly live God's commands and a righteous life, and how much of it is simply religious activity? How much of my life in Christ revolves around my involvement with my own feelings about God and my faith, and how much of it consists of successfully living a life that is ordered according to His ways?"

Last edited:
However, I will say that I find myself separating from Christianity as a religion. I have also come from the Catholic Church, but I don't see the issue being with religious organization, per se. Rather, I see the problem being that many Christians today are interacting in the world as if the Gospel is an ideology. Worldviews are beliefs about how the world should be structured, how individuals should act, and what is best. Ideologies are worldviews that seek to conform the rest of the world to themselves. Do I believe that Jesus is the only Way, the only Truth, and the only Life. YES! Do I believe that God's word forbids many of the things that are commonly practiced today? Definitely. But I have increasingly become wholly unconcerned with ensuring that the rest of the world follow's suit. And the negative perception many people are having of Christians has to do with their perception that Christians are attempting to force the rest of the world to be like us. God gives all of us complete freedom to follow or disobey. Evangelicalism, especially in its interactions in the political realm, has forgotten that. If God hasn't yet rained fire and brimstone down on judges for permitting gay marriage, then far be it for me to do so. If He has allowed the abortion clinics to remain standing, then the cup of His judgment hasn't yet reached its full. I think I'm simply waiting for God to judge and going about my Christian life.

The new testament Christians were said to have the favor of the community as they lived life together in the Spirit. They evangelized, but their mission was not to Christianize society, but to simply testify of what they had seen and experienced in Christ. Saying, "This is what Jesus has done for me," is worlds different than saying "We need to organize to prevent gay people from getting married." I'd like to say more, but I have to get back to work.

ETA: Meditating on this question changed everything for me: "How much of my Christian activity leads me to more deeply and broadly live God's commands and a righteous life, and how much of it is simply religious activity? How much of my life in Christ revolves around my involvement with my own feelings about God and my faith, and how much of it consists of successfully living a life that is ordered according to His ways?"

Your post was excellent. Perhaps I read Rice's quote in my own lense, and I do see why many will not agree with her, but your bolded sums up my own beliefs better than I could articulate, and also the jist of what I took her meaning to be.

Wow, I just reread. I'm copying and pasting this to a folder.

I have been thinking along similar lines, but I am somewhat uneasy with the way Ms. Rice articulates it. I'm just not sure what exactly she means. I think that no matter how rightly frustrated we get with the way that Christians behave in the world that Scripture remains our guidepost. I've been in contexts in which people wanted to separate Jesus' teachings form the rest of Scripture, and it ultimately served to remove the deep challenge that the whole of the Christian life presents. Again, I don't know exactly what Ms. Rice meant, but those that I've studied with who talked about following Jesus alone really meant that they reduced love of God to good feelings about God (instead of Jesus' definition, which was to obey His commands), and they reduced love of neighbor to essentially doing or supporting whatever made someone else feel good.

Very insightful, and while I agree with you from the point of view of non-believers, I think that it is our duty as believers to earnestly "contend for the faith (Jude 1:3)" I think as christians fill the different sectors of our society law, politics, business, etc we can have a greater positive influence. The more we are silent about God's laws, the more carnal our society gets. And we must remember that this is the same society that our children will one day grow up in, can we raise holy children in sodom or babylon? If we look over the past century or even two centuries we can see what the cost is when the church is silent. We must stand in the gap because God's willingness to give our culture over to reprobate thinking is evidence of his increasing judgement, as we know he corrects the ones he loves. Perhaps we can give nonbelievers the convenience of not feeling judged or have their rights encroached upon, but in the end our silence will cause them a great deal more in eternity than it will to presently offend them.

Last edited:

The new testament Christians were said to have the
favor of the community as they lived life together in the Spirit. They evangelized, but their mission was not to Christianize society, but to simply testify of what they had seen and experienced in Christ. Saying, "This is what Jesus has done for me," is worlds different than saying "We need to organize to prevent gay people from getting married." I'd like to say more, but I have to get back to work.

To the bolded red: OH MY GOODNESS! I JUST SCREAMED!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL, BUT COULD NEVER ARTICULATE THEM INTO WORDS LIKE YOU! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Very insightful, and while I agree with you from the point of view of non-believers, I think that it is our duty as believers to earnestly "contend for the faith (Jude 1:3)" I think as christians fill the different sectors of our society law, politics, business, etc we can have a greater positive influence. The more we are silent about God's laws, the more carnal our society gets. And we must remember that this is the same society that our children will one day grow up in, can we raise holy children in sodom or babylon? If we look over the past century or even two centuries we can see what the cost is when the church is silent. We must stand in the gap because God's willingness to give our culture over to reprobate thinking is evidence of his increasing judgement, as we know he corrects the ones he loves. Perhaps we can give nonbelievers the convenience of not feeling judged or have their rights encroached upon, but in the end our silence will cause them a great deal more in eternity than it will to presently offend them.

But didn't Christ inform us that He will send us out like sheep amongst wolves. Did He not say that because the world hated Him, they will hate us too? The Bible absolutely states that as Christians we should be righteous and stand up for justice in all sectors of society. But is it really realistic (or even Biblical) to expect our whole culture to become Christian-minded especially since the Bible indicates things will get worse?

I have been thinking along similar lines, but I am somewhat uneasy with the way Ms. Rice articulates it. I'm just not sure what exactly she means. I think that no matter how rightly frustrated we get with the way that Christians behave in the world that Scripture remains our guidepost

She didn't say she was abandoning the Scripture...someone else who posted suggested it might be a consideration

Again, I don't know exactly what Ms. Rice meant, but those that I've studied with who talked about following Jesus alone really meant that they reduced love of God to good feelings about God (instead of Jesus' definition, which was to obey His commands), and they reduced love of neighbor to essentially doing or supporting whatever made someone else feel good

I don't think this is fair to assign this to her..even though
it's prefaced with a disclaimer in terms of not fully understanding her intent

they reduced love of neighbor to essentially doing or supporting whatever made someone else feel good.

Not reduced! EXPANDED

love of neighbor...is unconditional love...Corinthians 13..Period.
despite whatever they are doing if makes them feel good even if I do not agree....or even if I do... uncondtional loves does not have the conditions
imposed to reduce it to anything...that's the definition of condtional love

Her distinction made in stating that by dropping Christianity was further clarified by her stating she was not dropping Christ...

There is no where in her narrative that says she has also rejected all other parts of the Bible. She has rejected prejudice...it doesn't matter what you feel about gays or feminists or Democrats..Jesus embraced them all.... not their sin or your sin or my sin...
but embraced them all...the unwanted the judged ..the despised
Maybe she does too. I do. My church does,thank God.

However, I will say that I find myself separating from Christianity as a religion
^^^
I think this is the essence of what she's saying
Granted she's pretty angry and disillusioned...and perhaps
some of the issues as I mentioned she raised may not be in concert with every Christian's ethic...that is as wide and far as the Jordan in terms of the diversity and belief system of Christians

I applaud her for recommitting to following Christ...
and detaching from a toxic congregation.....
There was a time when I was so angry
I attached the two(religion & God as one )
and was away from God

she has at least continued her spiritual walk
There is a real disconnect and divide in the Christian Community
It's downright disheartening :nono:

The same issues we all hear about
Self righteous-ness and judgementalism and sanctimonious-ness
and false piety...not far off are hypocrisy and duplicitiy and blind prejudice instead of uncondtional LOVE :)
Her anger reverberates with some of this in her litany of the anti's
Why is she feeling that? Where is the love? The inclusiveness?

until that is addressed.....
more people will continue to walk out...disenchanted and disgusted
and how sad that is.........

Last edited:

The author, whose vampire books were huge sellers long before Twilight and whose return to her childhood Catholicism dominated her more recent works, posted a series of comments on Facebook(confirmed by her publisher as authentic, according to Associated Press).
For those who care, and I understand if you don't: Today I quit being a Christian. I'm out. I remain committed to Christ as always but not to being "Christian" or to being part of Christianity. It's simply impossible for me to "belong" to this quarrelsome, hostile, disputatious, and deservedly infamous group. For ten years, I've tried. I've failed. I'm an outsider. My conscience will allow nothing else.
I refuse to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artificial birth control. I refuse to be anti-Democrat. I refuse to be anti-secular humanism. I refuse to be anti-science. I refuse to be anti-life. In the name of Christ, I quit Christianity and being Christian. Amen.

I feel her on this and I know she is not targeting the catholic church, but all of christians. Thing is, your faith is personal and you express it within a community so that everyone's experiences differ. I am a catholic and will not convert to another denomination, ever...and I also refuse to be:

... to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artificial birth control(St. Mark's Church allows for it). I refuse to be anti-Democrat. I refuse to be anti-secular humanism (well, I reject the founding philosophies for this country and Europe in general based upon the Enlightenment Period). I refuse to be anti-science (many great catholic scientists). I refuse to be anti-life. In the name of Christ,....

She's right in many respects. I won't try and ingratiate myself with those who cannot think past their own interpretations. She is opposed to Bigots and Self-Righteous Morons for Christ. I don't blame her.

Kayte, when was this article written? I'd like to share it.

Last edited:
Back