Nov30, December1,2...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Ladies! Well, we survived Thanksgiving, Family, Cooking, Cleaning, Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc.....:spinning:

Now we have to get through the next few Weeks! In a couple days it will be December 1st

So, what will you be doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?

Here's What I'm doing......(tomorrow)

Cleanse with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner
Lee Stafford Rx 5 minutes
Nexxus Emergencee Under Dryer until Hard
Steam with Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse, Leave-In and Dry

So....What About YOU????:grin:

I actually did my hair last night.

Cut off rest of thin ends.
Washed with joico k pak shampoo
Mixed keracare humecto, a few squirts of joico k pak conditioner and adore black rinse.
Rollerset with Aphogee provitamin leave in and chi silk infusion.
Soft, silky shiny hair:grin:

in mini twists right now (the whole process will be done in sections)

001. dc overnight on damp hair (i'll just spray it down with a spray bottle) - silk dreams vanilla silk.

002. condition wash

003. moisturize, seal, baggy it in for a bit.

004. get under hooded dryer to dry hair most of the way

005. wrap twists to stretch overnight

Wash these twist extensions for the first time since they got installed. My scalp is DYING!

I plan to dilute my CON shampoo in a spray bottle and apply only to my scalp. Let the foamy water run through the length of the hair while rinsing.

Then I will dilute my conditioner in a spray bottle, and apply to the length of the hair only. Leave on for an hr (no heat). Rinse, then tie the hair down and let it dry.

Then come up with a style of some sort.

2 more weeks.....2 more weeks before I remove these extensions. I am trying to make it to 5 weeks. :ohwell:

Tomorrow: overnight HOTs
Saturday: dc w/ AOHSR
Protein treatment
Shampoo w/ sm
Condition w/ tresseme naturals
Might do an oil rinse
Retwist hair

Since I didn't wash my hair last week and have been putting off Clarifying for about 3 weeks now I HAVE TO WASH!.....It really just isn't a option at this point :nono:

I will

Clarify and Chelate using Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo followed up with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

Then I will use a reconstructive treatment under my soft bonnet dryer for about 20 to 30 minutes (I have been putting this step off as well and just using AO GPB for a tab bit of protein :ohwell:).

I then will DC w/ a moisturizing conditioner under my steamer for 20 to 30 minutes.

Detangle under running water in the shower.

Apply Leave In's to Sopping Wet Hair, Air dry using the banding method AND BUN LIKE ITS MY JOB NEXT WEEK :grin:.

Same ole same ole...

DC with Giovanni 50:50 / EVOO / garlic powder / egg yolk for one hour
Rinse with Tresemme Naturals
Apply Giovanni Direct leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

I'm having a vanilla day. I'm getting the WORKS!

-Massage scalp and hair with olive oil
-Clarify with Suave Clarifying Shampoo, use Whip My Hair Cleansing Cream (smells like vanilla cake frosting).
-Deep condition/steam with Vanilla Silk Moisture Dream (smells like heaven).
-Use Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner as a Leave-in.

*Roller set with 2" and 3" rollers. Dry under hooded dryer.
*Protect hair with Silk Dreams PRE. Flat iron new growth only.

I am also going to do a vanilla brown sugar scrub treatment for my skin. I can't wait!

Already started:

-took down crochet braids (installed for 3 weeks)
-henna on right now
-DC and tea rinse
-debating reinstalling crochets or stuffed twists instead

- DC over night with Original Moxie and vitamin E oil.
- Wash with what ever's on hand (Original moxie, Maxius products, Shea Moisture)
- DC again
- Heat protectant
- Blowdry on medium to low heat
- Flat iron

On Saturday, I think I may henna/indigo, since I wanted to start doing it once a month. I have the Nupur Henna. I need to pick up some VO5 for rinsing. And I use my WEN 613 with steam for DCing.

Tomorrow will shampoo then dc with my new Bee Mine stuff. Then try out the Luscious leave in.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

My hair is still in my midi twists. So on Sunday I will:

Cleanse scalp with Bee Mine Rhassoul clay clarifying bar ( I heart it)

DC with Oolong, Claudie's Hair mask and JBCO on top (the mask smell delish, the scent is sugar cookies I believe)

Rinse

Apply HV hydra Sillica tea mist, Trigger to scalp, SD Creme de le silk to ends and stretch my twists in a bun to air dry.

http://www.beemineproducts.com/products/Bee-Mine-%2d-Purity-Rhassoul-Clay-Clarifying-Bar.html

I just finished washing with a clarifying shampoo, then I put a black rinse on for about 10 minutes to darken it a bit, quick conditioned for about 5 minutes (no heat), used S Factor seriously straight spray on wet hair and wrapped it wet. Once it dries (no heat), I will flat iron with my Sedu, trim my own ends, and saran wrap under dryer for 15 minutes, let cool for 10 before removing the saran wrap, and then put on my do rag to seal in the silkiness. I have a date Saturday night so I will wear it down then.

My absolute favorite thread!!!!
tonight I'm doing a HOT using EVOCO, GSO, EVOO, and macadamia natural healing oil on dry hair using heat. Tomorrow gonna wash with CON Argan oil poo, put on some Giovanni's Nutrafix (over black tea rinse) sit under heating cap for 15mins, then add some Aussie 3 minute over all that for an additional 2+ hrs using heat. Rinse add my Matrix Biolage leave in and some As I Am leave in seal with Macadamia natural healing oil and air dry!!!

Today I'm wearing a braid out - half up, half down. Tomorrow will probably be the same and then on Sunday is a wash and DC with CON.

i won't wash till monday or tuesday. i haven't been untwisting my hair and am noticing that it is retaining tons of moisture. if it weren't weren't for me being a fuzzball, i would keep them in longer than a week.

i will:
takedown my twists mist my hair with water and apply some sort of mixture to pre-poo/dc and sit under the dryer, maybe hydroquench systems go deep.
i wash with giovanni sas
condition again with aubreys gbp or hsr
detangle with darcy's leave-in and twist with afroveda whipped gelly.

Sunday: detangle, clarify, deep treatment with Repair Me, aloe/oil/TN as leave, and bun or two braids as style.

Saturday: cowash if I feel like it

Last edited:
Doing my protein treatment now with my silk protein by motions and gelatin to turn up the protein and going to deep condition with miracle 7 from Sally's, air dry and flat iron, so I will probably be up all night but oh well, I woke up like 5 hrs ago anyway

Last edited:
Detangle with whatever i can find, clarify with garnier come clean shampoo, D/C probably with some rasshoul clay or alter ego, and then put my leave-in condish in.

Back