Nov30, December1,2...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Lilmama1011 said:
Doing my protein treatment now with my silk protein by motions and gelatin to turn up the protein and going to deep condition with miracle 7 from Sally's, air dry and flat iron, so I will probably be up all night but oh well, I woke up like 5 hrs ago anyway

Oh yeah and I just clarified with quantum from Sally's as well :)

prep'd hair with oils: Bhringrai, castor, rosemary, Nile, and olive oil mixed in a applicator bottle. Sit for 45 mins

I applied a Cassia Paste for 1-2 hours then did and aphogee 2-step. I followed that with AOHSR with heat for an hour then kept it on overnight.

This morning I applied CTDG with 1/4 pump of Wen 613 as a leave-in followed by Qhemets Hydrating Balm ...

and finally used nubian hertitage edge pudding to tame my edges then air dry.

I only do this once a month

last night I applied MTG to my scalp and vatika oil to the length of my hair

this morning I washed out with diluted castile soap, then with HQS coconut lime
now sitting with SSI fortifying mask
will DC with KBB luscious mask mixed with PB chocolate smoothie (i dunno why, I just came up with that last night lol)

spritz with tea/avj mix
twist with SM curl enhancing smoothie over HQS greaseless moisture

Spritzing my current twist out with water and conditioner mix til damp
Lightly detangling(removing shed hair)
Retwisting in about 16 twists with Coconut oil
Rocking a bun with a super stretched twistout

Wore hair straight for about a month (washed after two weeks, then re-pressed). Washed and conditioned this morning to welcome back the curls, then put hair into about 18 twists to set.

Pre-poo'd with Hask Placenta leave-in for 30 minutes with heat, washed with Mizani Botanifying, steamed for 1 hour with Mizani Moisturefuse, applied leave-ins, and air dried. I was out of town this weekend so mixed my mid-week co-wash so I was so looking forward to my wash day.

Deep condition with One N Only restorative mask, mixed with honey and a little left over conditoner from hair color kit. Wash with One N only shampoo, apply Aphogee 2 min followed by One N Only conditioner. Rollerset, sit under the dryer for 30 mins and let hair air dry over night. I flat iron my roots today.

Hey ladies!
Sitting under the dyer now.... I just washed with Loreal EverStrong Sulfate Free Shampoo and conditioned with Aussie moist. I twisted my hair in about 8 twists with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and that Kinky Curly spray gel stuff (yellow bottle).Before I got under the dryer I applied my argan/jojoba/avocado oil mixture mostly to the ends and about a nickel size amount of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum all over.

I plan on wearing a chunky twist out all week. I'll probably retwist in a few large twists at night to maintain.

last night I applied MTG to my scalp and vatika oil to the length of my hair

this morning I washed out with diluted castile soap, then with HQS coconut lime
now sitting with SSI fortifying mask
will DC with KBB luscious mask mixed with PB chocolate smoothie (i dunno why, I just came up with that last night lol)

spritz with tea/avj mix
twist with SM curl enhancing smoothie over HQS greaseless moisture

this here was a yummy combo. I like both separately, but mixed together they are even better :yep:

I set my dry hair in bantu knots tonight. Hopefully it will look full, fluffy, and fabulous. :gorgeous:

washed, deep conditioned my hair. I pinned curl my hair after I sat under dryer, I'm going to keep them pinned curled until tomorrow.

All braided up after my wash and DC. I used aloe vera gel and castor oil for my braids. I did a pre-poo with sunflower oil.

I deep conditioned over night Saturday (it really saves me a lot of time!), co-washed in the morning, applied leave ins, and airdried. Once my hair was dry I dusted the ends and massaged my sulfur scalp oil mix in. I love doing things for my hair. :)

Prepoo'd over night, cowashed today, deep conditioned, then a final tea and acv rinse. Applied leave in moisturizer/conditioner, oil scalp and edges. Braided up to air dry

Bun.. Trying get my last protective styling in until end of year results for apl challenge...

Back