Nov 6, 7 & 8........What are your hair plans?

Hopefully by Sunday this swine flu will be gone and I can stop neglecting my hair. I'm glad I was still well enough Sunday to wash and DC...and I plan on doing the same thing this Sunday.

prepoo with EVOO/VO5/garlic powder (I have some crazy seasonal shedding going on)
wash with whatever I pick up first
Roux PC
DC with NTM Hair Mask

I might try the curly fro this time...I'm feeling a bit inspired by all these YT videos I've seen lately.

Lilsparkle825 I sure hope you get better very soon!!! :yep:

I've had my hair in large cornrows all week. I just co-washed them yesterday, and taking them down today for a nice braidout through the weekend.

Braidout Puff today and tomorrow..

Putting in my braids (no extensions) on Sunday, which I plan to leave in for at least 3 weeks.

I've been wearing my hair in a curly bun / ponytail / banded ponytail for the past 2 weeks. So, I'm going to straighten it this weekend (at least that's my plan). :giggle:

Booked a hair apt for this friday to get my hair braided in rows....kinda tired of caring for it these days....I'll take them out at the end of this month.

I"m going to do my weekly routine: protein, poo, deep condition, rollerset.

Then I'm going to take a couple of hours and teach myself how to do french braids and fishtail braids with extensions.

Hopefully I don't get too frustrated.

under the dryer now with curlformers. hope to keep my hair curly for a few days, and then comb them out for straight hair with body.

After swim class tonight, I will be using my Nioxin 7 poo recommended by Salon Cabelo. Can't wait to try this. I will follow with a new sulfate poo by Rusk to put some moisture back. I will then apply aphoghee 2 min for a few min. Then I'm going to slap some Alter Ego on, focusing on the ng and Baba de Caracol on the ends. Throw on my plastic cap and let it sit at least an hour. I will apply abt 15 min worth of heat. Then I'm going to pray that I can comb through this 18 wks ng to rollerset it. I'm going to blow my roots out tomorrow.

Come tomorrow, I'll be 10 weeks post, going for a sixteen week stretch. I plan on giving my hair lots of moisture and really pampering it this weekend. I flatironed last week, and it hasn't been the same since. :nono:

Next time you flat iron, rollerset it first and flat iron the roots only. You will see a big difference.

Still don't have a new wash day, so this weekend, nothing but moisturizing and bunning. I don't know...maybe I can wash on Sunday nights. I'd really like to finally try rollersetting.

OK, so that's my goal: rollerset on Sunday night. I hope I'm still motivated...

Tonight I will be moisturizing my ends with Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment with a spritz of Taliah Waajid mist bodifier.

6/11 - none, just cover for bed
7/11 - try a twistout for a night out *fingers crossed it wont be a disaster*
8/11 - amla treatment and clarify

Friday

Deep condition under steamer,
ACV rinse, apply leave-in, moisturize,
seal and then twist for a twist out.
I might wear my hair up Saturday.

Sunday

Hot Oil Treatment (probably coconut oil)
Shampoo w/ ayurvedic shampoo bar
Henna for about 45 mins. --I always look forward to my
hennas. They've kept my hair so strong.
Rinse with V05 (lots of it)
and then DC for an hour under
the heating cap.
Apply leave-in, moisturize, and seal
w/ castor ol.

Perhpas cornrows or flat twists
for the week.

Between today and tommorrow i will

Prepoo with- Coffee butter and hibiscus oil
Wash with- Elucence moisture benefits poo
Dc with- Butter mix and jbco
Braid with- taliah waajid mist and shea amla buttercream.

Wash and maybe a braidout. I can't remember the last time I deep conditioned so I am going to do that also.

Considering that I am 21 weeks post I will do a dry DC with SE MegaSilk stuff in the jar......thats it!

ok i know what im gonna do now. tomorrow im gonna rock a w&g using kbb hair nectar, afroveda shea amla and afroveda curly custard. i will slick my hair back using oyin burnt sugar pomade.

sunday i will pre poo with coffee butter, shampoo with afroveda carott shampoo bar, deep condition using heat with AO WC, use kbb hair nectar as a leave in, seal with a mix of jbco and cocasta oil and then do chunky twists for a braid on wet hair using ohm sweet hair pudding. id i decide i need an oil on top of the shp i will use bb oil it up oil.

Nov 6

Kapoor Kachli Ayurvdic Powder (mix into a paste,leave on for 1 hour)
Apala-Conditioning Treatment 20 min/no heat
Apala -Sesame Elixir oil to seal...

Beautiful results,Soooooft,silky,fluffy,detangle & frizz free hair...

Happy Hair Growing!

Nothing much, I may just sit back and massage my scalp with my coconut oil concoction, make sure my ends are oiled and call it the day with a satin scarf over my head.

Tonight I DC'd and detangled...I left the conditioner in as directed (I used a heating cap)... I started detangling around 10:30 p.m. and finished around 12:30 a.m....:) I'm happy I did it ....I used a wide tooth some and then I went through it with my denman
(weekly I do go through it with a comb but I haven't used the brush in a while. When I use the brush I do so mainly to get the excess loose hairs out better than what a comb alone could do)...

When I detangle, like I did tonight, I rinse all the conditioner out and leave it moist with a spray bottle...(I find that conditioner makes my hair too slippery)...tonight I also delicately detangled stuff with my fingers...The worse part about all of this was my butt...I sit on the floor when I do this....

For the rest of the weekend I'm back to my normal routine

In the morning I will be doing a condition wash/deep condition with Aussie moist & Joico moisture recovery conditioner under a heat cap for about 45mins

when its 80% dry moisture with S-curl & Proline softner moisturizer & My new Cocolatte moisturizer(hope i like it)

Oil with a mixture of different oils

Airdry

wash with my oyin products/dc with biolage with heat for 30 minutes...air dry and cornrow to wear under my wig :)

Back