Not Sure Which Hairstyle...What Do You Think? *Pics*

TrendySocialite

Going to Soul Picnic this weekend and trying to work out my outfit and 'do.

Here's the dress and necklace...

maxidress1.jpg

I blew out my hair last night to see if I could rock a blow out fro...Here's what I came up with...

WARNING!!!! NO MAKEUP IN THESE PICS....it was midnight people LOL

afro5.jpg

afro4b.jpg

afro3.jpg

Before I went to bed, I twisted it with my homemade Miss Jessie's Buttercreme. Here is what it looks like today...

august53.jpg

august52.jpg

august51.jpg

Honestly, while I like the fullness of the dry twistout fro thingy I'm rocking today it's a bit too frizzy and not enough curl definition. I like the blown out fro better actually.

What say you? Any suggestions on how to do a better twistout chunky fro on my TWA? Or any suggestions period on the overall look?

TIA!

I vote for the blown out fro - your dress is gorgeous! You're gonna look really nice.

I love that dress and necklace. I think you should do the second hairstyle with the yellow flower. Unfortunately I cannot offer much advice on natural hair care (I haven't been natural since I was 14), but I know however you choose to fix your hair, you are going to rock it.

GOOD LUCK!

Oh and I think I'm going to nix the flower....it just doesn't really go with the look IMO

And in lieu of the earrings, I'm going to get some large black hoops...I think that will make the necklace pop more...

I like both, but I'm really diggin the blown out fro, so I think you should go with that one! :yep: You're going to look GRRRRRR-EAT! I want pics!!

Going to Soul Picnic this weekend and trying to work out my outfit and 'do.

Here's the dress and necklace...

maxidress1.jpg

I blew out my hair last night to see if I could rock a blow out fro...Here's what I came up with...

WARNING!!!! NO MAKEUP IN THESE PICS....it was midnight people LOL

afro5.jpg

afro4b.jpg

afro3.jpg

Before I went to bed, I twisted it with my homemade Miss Jessie's Buttercreme. Here is what it looks like today...

august53.jpg

august52.jpg

august51.jpg

Honestly, while I like the fullness of the dry twistout fro thingy I'm rocking today it's a bit too frizzy and not enough curl definition. I like the blown out fro better actually.

What say you? Any suggestions on how to do a better twistout chunky fro on my TWA? Or any suggestions period on the overall look?

TIA!

First off, you got to PM me and tell me how the soul picnic was. I can't go because I have to work.:wallbash: But the outfit is cute. I like both hair dos, but the second one I think I like better. I don't know why, but it's sooo cute on you.

Back