NOOOOOOOO!!!! RIP Chi Flat Iron :(

babyb900

I wash my hair. Deep condition it. Let it airdry. Spray heat protectant on my strands and start flat ironing for my day tomorrow.

Then I dropped my flat iron on the floor.

716297_o.gif

It cracked. Half of my hair is kinky, the other half is straight.

*deep sigh* What am I going to do with my hair until the salon friday??? :nono:

I just wanted to share my sorrow. :cry3:

Oh no!! I would just rewet the top part, put a little gel on it and let it dry in a bun. Sorry that happened to you, OP.

aww that sucksass OP!! :nono:

istepped on my old Sedu flat iron awhile agoo and it snapped in two.. :cry3: ididnt even get a chance to use the dam thing!!
tumblr_lfnjk34OEB1qeodf5.gif

aww that sucksass OP!! :nono:

istepped on my old Sedu flat iron awhile agoo and it snapped in two.. :cry3: ididnt even get a chance to use the dam thing!!
tumblr_lfnjk34OEB1qeodf5.gif

WTHeck! I'm so sorry that happened mami. I'm sure it is under warranty, can you make up an excuse and send it back??? Worth a shot.

WTHeck! I'm so sorry that happened mami. I'm sure it is under warranty, can you make up an excuse and send it back??? Worth a shot.

crap!!! iprob could have sent it back and have them replace it:wallbash::cry2:

ididnt think about it being under warrenty. ididnt need it honestly ijuss got excited by the reviews and it was on sale so ijuss bought it:blush::sad: it wasnt much but still!! ialready threw it away =(

Awe, I'm sorry. I'm sure bunning will do.

I dropped my flatiron IN THE TOILET about a year ago. I was so pissed. Luckily it was a 5 year old $40 flatiron so it was that bad. I ended up repurchasing the same iron.

Back