No Touch Challenge

sabie19

This is another challenge that I decided to make up. This challenge lasts for a month. It starts today on November 25,2003 till December 25, 2003 (Christmas day). The object of this challenge is to not touch your hair all day but twice a day. This means in the morning to style it for the day and at night to style it to go to bed. This challenge is to help the hair grow long and I plan to do it for 1 year. On December 25, 2003, we can check up on our hair. Who's in?

Whew, I can't hang in this one (and the no heat one either) I love touching my hair, it's one of my sins!
smile.gif

Good grief. I was going to reply "I'm in," but while I was waiting for the reply screen to come up, I touched it. So I guess I'm out.
mad.gif
Good luck to you, though!

I'm up for the challenge. It's gonna be hard but I can do it! Oops, I just touched my hair.
frown.gif
Nevermind...

Why doesnt everyone who loves to touch their hair join the massage challenge.Every time I start playing with my hair I massage now instead.It is a good way to massage lots of times in a day.

OOOOH SABIE19, DON'T BE SO MEAN! I got nervous just reading the topic of this post!
rofl.gif
(my right leg began to shake up and down) Of all the challenges on this board, this IS the one I need the most, (I'm beginning to slick a bald spot by one of my front braids because I'm always pulling it up to see how long it's grown) however, it wouldn't appeal too well to my OCD tendencies!
laugh.gif
I might take up the food vice in place of my hair touching vice, but more power and best of luck to you Sabie and everyone else! I do think I'll commit for a day though; I believe I can pull that one off!

What do you mean "No touch??" You can't even touch your hair to smooth it, or to get it out of your face?? Um, sorry, but that's ridiculous.
look.gif

There are waaay too many challenges going on here!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is one challenge I'm not strong enough for (well this and the PJ challenge, that is, LOL).

Good advice Katie, I just might join that massage challenge and see if it works. I've got a lot of new growth right now, that I just can't stop touching. It feels so nice and wavy and kinda bumpy underneath my straight relaxed parts.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
What do you mean "No touch??" You can't even touch your hair to smooth it, or to get it out of your face?? Um, sorry, but that's ridiculous.
look.gif

There are waaay too many challenges going on here!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy girl, you are so cruel!
laugh.gif
I know you didn't mean nothin' by it though.
smile.gif

There are a LOT of challenges going on though, but it's all in the spirit of helping us ladies to reach our hair goals.
up.gif

Since you have braids Sabie, I would think it's easier for you to keep you hands out of your hair. As for me, I enjoy touching my new growth and the rest of my hair. I like to think that I'm adding more "energy" towards my hair growth every time I touch it.

But I do understand how your no touch challenge can work. The least amount of manipulation can only have great results!

I really would love to join but I know I can't do this one. I'm always feeling my new growth for waves, especially after starting MSM. I know I need a good
spank.gif
laugh.gif
but I can't help it. This is a really good idea, though.

Back