No Moroccanoil on eBay

Denise11

Hi ladies. Last night I recieved an email from my Moroccanoil seller on eBay. He said that Moroccanoil can no longer be sold on eBay. He said eBay wouldn't give them a reason why they couldn't sell it anymore. It's more expensive at the salon, but this girl's gotta have her Moroccanoil.

Beautychoice.com also carries it. I got mine from All State Beauty where it is the least expensive but I wouldn't recommend them. They were supposed to send me a replacement b/c mine spilled during shipping and I never got it.

Much thanks to you all. I shop so much on eBay that I didn't even think about these other sites. I still wonder why eBay won't sell moroccanoil.

Usually when eBay stops selling something it's because of the company putting a stop to it.

What is Moroccan Oil? It is interesting that you mentioned this and i happed upon this thread. I was recently in Casablanca Morocco and I was looking at the varying textures of hair. Some of the hair look very much like black hair (3's and some 4's). Most of the ladies hair were very thick and some had coarse hair (well at least more coarse than I am used to seeing in your type 2 hair. Some of the ladies hair looked like black hair relaxed and I could not help but wonder if they flat ironed or use some form of a mild relaxer to tame frizz. or maybe some sort of product for roller sets. All in all they had beautiful hair. Most of the women I seen chose to were there normal hair color which was a luxerious black or dark brown. Occassionally you would find a few with lighter hues of brown (like caramel). Just an observation. I went through Morocco on my way to Ghana for the holiday and my marriage ceremony.

I purchased mine through Amazon from a place called Hair Care outlet. I paid $19.99 for the oil and $8.99 for shipping. Total = $28.98

Back