No checking length challenge.......join if you want

How's everyone doing on this, by the way? Maybe we should have something like an every month check-in or something. With all these challenges going on and so much time until they end it can be easy to forget.

Last week, I put my hair in braids. I was suffering from chronic hand in hair disease and once those hands are in there it is so easy to lie to yourself..."I am not checking length...I am checking...um...elasticity yeah thats it just a little pull..." /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Well considering I have only measured once: one month post chop and had no grow /images/graemlins/angry2.gif and am still pretty bummed about it, /images/graemlins/cry3.gif
Yes I will be very happy to not measure for at least 6 months! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ETA okay I will measure on 4-13-04 and until then I will try to think happy thoughts (that means, I will also be needing your support ladies) /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

What ever happened to this challenge? I know I failed miserably at first, but is everyone else on it?

naptrl said:
What ever happened to this challenge? I know I failed miserably at first, but is everyone else on it?

As far as i know, most ladies are still on it, it ends in the first week in April.
I have slipped up a few times too, not to worry just get back right on track.

Back