nexxus humectress vs keracare hydrating/detangling

soslychic

Which of these conditioners has your vote? I've been using humectress and have never tried keracare but from all the raves i'm thinking about purchasing it. however, my only concern is that while keracare for most people apparently detangles and adds slip and silk like a dream, is it as moisturizing as humectress which would be more important for me right now? which have you had the best results with?

Mine too....but as I mentioned before I didn't like the Keracare at first and now do. I also didn't like Nexxus Humec at first either tho and have been toying witht he idea of trying it again.
smile.gif

Overall for now tho, Keracare gets my vote.

But I'm reeeaaallly fickle.

Since I have tried both on numerous occasions (didn't want to give up to easily)... i find that humectress makes my hair hard and very strawlike in texture... while the humecto leaves my hair detangled, soft and beautiful... soooooo, it Humecto, HANDS DOWN.

Re: nexxus humectress vs keracare hydrating/detang

The humecto didn't detangle, moisturize or soften my hair, I guess I'm one of the few
frown.gif
Humectress doesn't detangle all that well but it leaves my hair really soft, shiny and bouncy.

Re: nexxus humectress vs keracare hydrating/detang

I WAS gonna try the Humectress after hearing rave reviews from another hair board, but I've been using KeraCare's Humecto (btw...soslychic the hydrating detangling is the shampoo) for almost a year now and I love it! No problems whatsoever so I'm sticking with what I know.

Back