Newbie Finally Coming Out of Hiding =]

LovePatti

Hi Everyone. Well, I've been lurking for about 3 years, and I finally decided to stop being shy and make my first post. :blush:

Here's a short history about my hair :

I'm currently transitioning to natural, I am about 6 months post. I seriously started taking care of my hair when I began college 3 years ago. I thought it was time. My hair was really thin from flat ironing all the time and thought it was time to take matters into my own hands. I decided to go natural becuase I was done with relaxers and curious of my texture. I always had thick hair (to me) but the health was really suffering and it started to thin out. As of now I'm probably a little below BSL. I have not straightened in a while, the most recent pic I have of straight hair is from January.:nono: My boyfriend does not like straight hair and is fully supportive in my journey to go natural. That I am fully thankful for, he is one of my motivations. As of now I am in senegalese twists and will be taking them down this weekend, maybe. I don't really have a regimen. I wash and deep condition every 1-2 weeks. I'm slowly trying to find products to work with both textures. Right now my fav. is Giovanni and Kimmaytube Leave-In. Yup, so I think that's all I have to say for now. Hopefully this was not too long. I know yall like pics so I attached some. Thanks for reading and I'm so happy to finally be a member :grin:

The first one is from January, and the last two are from May 12th.

Attachments

• DSC06899.jpg
    DSC06899.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC07183.jpg
    DSC07183.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC07185.jpg
    DSC07185.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 136
Back