New Years Day BC Anyone??????????????????????????

Rapunzel*

Coming out of Lurk mode,

Ive been transitioning for 18 months now and i thought it would be great to do the Bc on a day that was memorable. i know i know its no need to do the bc on a holiday but i never wanted to do the BC on a day i would forget. i could wait until Valentines day MLK day but I been thinking more like new years day!
tell me what you think about it. and 2010 transitioners please give your insight as well

the back of my hair is basically natural and it is almost sl wet and i have layers as well ive been thinking about going to a salon and getting layers and maybe some highlights(no bleach added)

i responded late, soooooo did you do the bc last night?
and we must of relaxed around the same time

:sekret:Yeah I kinda did bc:shhh:, I'm going to wash it to see what's left of the relaxed ends :yep: And it looks like u relaxed a week after me.

BTW I think a bc on new years would be a great way for you to start the new year off fresh, you know? Leave the relaxed ends in 2010 and make way for your natural hair in 2011 :grin:

Ah, what a nice idea :D. I have been transitioning for a while now, but for some reason or another, although I have been doing some little trims, much of the relaxed ends seem to have broken off already :ohwell:. There's still a few that do need getting rid of though. My hair is flatironed right now, and I have a party tomorrow for New Year's Eve, but I may just wash it on New Year's Day and BC then :yep:. Thanks for the idea :D.

:sekret:Yeah I kinda did bc:shhh:, I'm going to wash it to see what's left of the relaxed ends :yep: And it looks like u relaxed a week after me.

BTW I think a bc on new years would be a great way for you to start the new year off fresh, you know? Leave the relaxed ends in 2010 and make way for your natural hair in 2011 :grin:

Ain't no sssshhhhing around here! Where dem pitchas at?

Back