New Wig: Janet Collection Frontlace Aki (Fall/Winter Protective Style)--> Pics

kblc06

I love this wig, and what's even better is that I only spent $20 bucks for it at my local BSS :grin:. I have gotten so many compliments from, "I love your hair cut" to "That style look really great on you" :giggle:. I trimmed a tad bit more of the lace back and I blend the rest (including the part) with foundation. It looks very realistic under natural lighting. My hair retained length by leaps and bounds last fall & winter wearing wigs and I'm hoping to retain enough so that I will be WL or better by the spring (I'm BSL/MBL) now. I have like 3 or so inches until WL and I'm hoping to make it by the end of December :yay:

Here are the pics (sorry some of them came out a little blurry):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

she looks great on you. What is sad is I know exactly which LF this Is :giggle: I have added and taken her out of my cart several times. For 20 that is steal :) wish I lived closer.

she looks great on you. What is sad is I know exactly which LF this Is :giggle: I have added and taken her out of my cart several times. For 20 that is steal :) wish I lived closer.

I happen to love your wigs....I definitely agree that you should get this one :yep:

kblc06 :) Thank you so much. I think after your review (you know how it can look 100% different than on the model) I am definitely Sold :yep: I love that she is Heat Resistant as well.

First of all, you have a whole lot of hair so I'm impressed that the wig is laying so flat on your scalp.

Secondly, it looks great - very believable! This thread is one more push for me in the direction of getting a lacefront.

Oh wow, that is nice! love it love it, very simple and natural looking :yep: You have me wanting one now.

Back