New to The site...Come check me out:)

cocomama

I have spent a lot of time looking at all the great albums and photo on this website and decided to start mine own.
Last perm was in feb 2004
I transitioned till approx April 2005

I am loving my journey so far...still have a lot to learn.
The link is http://public.fotki.com/sephus4

the password is seafuss.com or seafuss

NEW MARCH 2006 UPDATES!!!!!!
smil3f7291bc74c23.gif
smil3f9cfc7ccaa3f.gif

JUST TOOK MY 3 WEEK TWIST OUT!! I GOT 8 inches now! WOW PROTECTIVE STYLES DO WORK!!!
smil3f9cfd370271f.gif
smil3f9cfd370271f.gif

Welcome!!! Beautiful Hair!!! I love your hair! Where have you been? You must share all of your hair and beauty secrets. I really like your make up skills too! :yep:

I LOVE your twist out!!!!!! And your fro!!!! What the heck, I just LOVE your hair!!! Welcome to the board, so glad you joined :)

I love your hair. Welcome.

Side note: do you own seafuss.com? I've been to the site before, but didn't realize a sista' owned it. I'll definately be ordering a couple of the spring dresses.

Great hair!
Your Katrina photos were moving, thank you.
They paint numbers on houses where a body was found? I guess I understand why, but it seems so- gruesome or cold or something...

thanks for all the nice comments!

Yes I agree mermaid the number system was inhumane. It's still hard to believe that parts of our city have not changed in 8 mths.We will never know the true death toll and at this very moment there are bodies being found:mad:

Welcome! :dance7:

cocomama said:
I have spent a lot of time looking at all the great albums and photo on this website and decided to start mine own.
Last perm was in feb 2004
I transitioned till approx April 2005

I am loving my journey so far...still have a lot to learn.
The link is http://public.fotki.com/sephus4

the password is seafuss.com or seafuss

NEW MARCH 2006 UPDATES!!!!!!
smil3f7291bc74c23.gif
smil3f9cfc7ccaa3f.gif

JUST TOOK MY 3 WEEK TWIST OUT!! I GOT 8 inches now! WOW PROTECTIVE STYLES DO WORK!!!
smil3f9cfd370271f.gif
smil3f9cfd370271f.gif

Hey! You're my friend's girlfriend! WELCOME to the board FINALLY! I can't wait to talk with you more. Your pictures are the best. I always love looking at your album! Once again, great to see you!!! Love you!!!

Great Hair Album!!
Today is officially my first day as a "member" I've been lurking for about a year and I am just so happy to post to tell all of the members how much of an inspiration they have been to me. My album is coming soon!!!;)

Back