NEW TO FORUM( What is MTG for hair growth)

sexylonglegs

I am new and on my way to long hair however I have read serveral post about MTG for hair growth. Can you ladies give me some insight.

Thanks

First and foremost, WELCOME! :)

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.

To answer your question, MTG stands for Mail-Tail-Groom. It's a product created by Shapley's: http://www.shapleys.com/products/index.html

MTG is currently marketed to horses but members on the board are saying that using MTG on their scalp is really speeding up their hair growth rate. People that are using MTG on their hair are claiming decreased shedding and breakage as well!

From what I've read, it does not have a pleasant smell. I'm still considering purchasing it.

Hope this helps!

Ebony

Thanks for the info... Think I will try this stuff I just hope one day I don't wake up and my hair is on my pillow looking at me :eek:

Something For Horses!!!! Um How Safe Can That Be For Humans. I Don't Think I Will Ever Use This Product Thats Crazzzzzy Its For Horses, How Did Anyone Ever Start Using This.

I Thought Mtg Was Something Else Completely But After Hearing What It Is For And That Fact That It Does Not Have An Enticing Smell Either (and My Hair Always Has To Smell Good, Cause People Are Always In My Hair Smelling It) I Think This Is One Thing I Would Pass

Back