New Protective Style! (Pics inside)

trendsetta25

Hello Ladies,
I'm proud of my latest protective style. I've gotten a lot of complements since installing this weave in on Saturday. Wanna see what i created?

As the weeks go by i will continue to seperate the curls so that it's nice and big!!!! muah ha ha ha (evil laughter) :lachen:..you know what...as i look at the last pic...i think i'm going to seperate the curls.:grin:
DSC00995-vi.jpg
DSC00996-vi.jpg
DSC00998-vi.jpg
DSC00999-vi.jpg

Love it!
It looks great and you're pretty :yep:

awww..thank you...
on a random note....i suffered from baaaaadddd acne...and thanks to my dermatologist and sticking with my regi...and in 6 month my face started to clear up. now i'm 1 yr acne free and my skin is nice and smooth:grin:

awww..thank you...
on a random note....i suffered from baaaaadddd acne...and thanks to my dermatologist and sticking with my regi...and in 6 month my face started to clear up. now i'm 1 yr acne free and my skin is nice and smooth:grin:

so what did the dermatologist prescribe for you? Do tell.

Your skin is beautiful...Im on meds as well that I got from the Derm. Going on two months. So far so good.

I like your hair too.

so what did the dermatologist prescribe for you? Do tell.
Here's my face regi :grin:
Mornings - wash with Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini Peel (yes it's safe to use daily), apply Duac Topical Gel (perscribed med), apply Neutrogena Healthy Skin Moisturizer
Evenings - wash with Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser, apply Differin Gel (perscribed med), take Doryx pill (perscribed med)

thanks ladies...believe it or not the hair was only $9.99 at my local bss!!!!! i bought 2 packs..its from sensationnel...cork screw wvg 12..from the Kanubia Line
sensationnel.com

Back