New Protective Style! (Pics inside)

Gorgeous!!! I have got to learn how to do this!! This style would be perfect for my Miami trip. How long will it last?

it should last 2 weeks since the hair is $10 :lachen:
When you separate the curl pattern over time it gets frizzy. I usually don’t keep styles for more than two weeks (I have this thing where I must change it every week or two) so therefore I don’t know if it will look the same after two weeks. I sleep with a silk bonnet with a drawstring so I’m not causing frizz to the hair and braids while I sleep.

Here's my face regi :grin:
Mornings - wash with Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini Peel (yes it's safe to use daily), apply Duac Topical Gel (perscribed med), apply Neutrogena Healthy Skin Moisturizer
Evenings - wash with Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser, apply Differin Gel (perscribed med), take Doryx pill (perscribed med)

Thanks for the face regi. Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini Peel lookes interesting. Oh, nice protective, just distracted by the skin.

Thanks for the face regi. Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini Peel lookes interesting. Oh, nice protective, just distracted by the skin.

:grin: < this is how big my grin is right now

Thanks ladies!!!!
BTW the hair still looks amazing as the days go by...if you need cheap curly hair i would suggest this brand! i'm in love

I cannot stop thinking about this hairstyle:lachen:- but my lazy self is thinking of how I can do this with half wig:look:. Just think you could sew the half wig on to a perimter braid. I'm determined to find a way to work it out.

I cannot stop thinking about this hairstyle:lachen:- but my lazy self is thinking of how I can do this with half wig:look:. Just think you could sew the half wig on to a perimter braid. I'm determined to find a way to work it out.

it will be hard to rock it with a half wig. see now you have me thinking...i kind of know how to do so but it's hard to explain in words :perplexed

Back