New Pics...just like I promised

ms_kenesha

Hi LHCF Fam
wave.gif

I have new pics up, check my siggy! Unfortunately a lot of pics I thought would turn out good, showing the finished results of my styles were ruined by the DAYUM FLASH. I do not know how to take good bathroom mirror pics in my new apt, if anyone can give me pointers I appreciate it
smile.gif
But anyway there are 21 new pics in the natural hair folder, the album is called "6 Months After the BC"

Enjoy!
kiss.gif

*P.S. If anyone wants to put up any "questionable" comments, be real about it and leave your name!
whip.gif

The henna turned out so pretty! And I like the flat twists (what I can see of them around that flash). I definitely can tell N4u2LM is your hair twin
smile.gif
You have some thick and healthy hair

You are looking good girl! Teh color was great on you!!! Though black looks good as well...you are making me want to color (anything can make me want to color) You are looking GREAT!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:

You are looking good girl! Teh color was great on you!!! Though black looks good as well...you are making me want to color (anything can make me want to color) You are looking GREAT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks hon
kiss.gif

I actually used black henna which made the T&T bronze turn into a reddish brown and my natural color turn black. It's a really cute effect.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Divastate said:
The henna turned out so pretty! And I like the flat twists (what I can see of them around that flash). I definitely can tell N4u2LM is your hair twin
smile.gif
You have some thick and healthy hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Diva
kiss.gif

N4U2LM is my natural hair idol. I love her hair!
smile.gif

I was waiting for this! Your hair has really grown, and now I finally know what flat twists are. They look great!
smile.gif

I added a side by side comparison shot of the BC to now! Y'all are right it has grown a lot, but y'all know I'm still like I can't wait until it's longer I can't wait until it's longer.
laugh.gif

Your hair is coming along nicely. That's a lot of growth in 6 months. I can't believe how much shrinkage you have...boy our hair is so deceiving.

P.S. - LOL at your comment about the trolls.
laugh.gif

Your twists really looks good. I like the comparison pictures too!

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Your hair is looking so good; I really like the twists on you
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, keep growin girl!

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
I can see you at bra-strap already
grin.gif
. Your hair is growing fast!

[/ QUOTE ]

From your lips to God's ears!
kiss.gif
I'm trying to hold off on using heat for a year and then I'll probably get it blown out and trimmed.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CocoaButterflyy said:
very nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Your blow-out looks nice too, except you say in the first blow-out pic [ QUOTE ]
This is my first blow out with 100% relaxed hair. She washed, deep conditioned, roller set, and then blow dried

[/ QUOTE ] Do you mean natural?

Where'd you go to get it done, I want a blow-out in February for my 1 year natural-versary!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
took ya long enough. glad to see your still natural and growing long and strong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know.
nono.gif
I've been dealing with so much personal crap, I didn't have time for hair pics.

I will be a hair pic taking fool though after Oct. 6 *my birthday* cuz I should be getting a digicam.
weird.gif

Back