I look like a BOY!!! PICS of my 2nd BC!!!

pooh, i think you are definitely one of those women who was born to sport a short style. you look great!!

I think it looks cool on you and if I were you, I would do like the others said and just sport it. I know at first it would make me uncomfortable too (to just wear as is) but it looks nice and neat and I think you should go for it!

I think you look better with short hair than you did with it longer. Nothing boy-like about you. Congrats on the cut!

Girl you better stop playing, and rock that new style. You look beautiful!!!

That cut fits you to a T. It is Jazz. ;)

Wow, I agree with everyone else...not everyone can wear that style and you look great with it! Congrats on your BC, you're off to a good start! :)

I really, really like it! It suits you well. I know you want some length, but this look is very becoming on you. I wish I could do that, but the really short hair does not suit me. Maybe when I reach my goal size it might, but I don't know. Anyway, rock that style girl!

To tell you the truth I did not think I would like it before I opened the thread but I was very pleasently surprised!!! You have a pretty face to carry a style likE that off

Agree with the others ladies. Its cute since you have the right sized head to pull it off. Now my big arse head?? :lachen: Thats another story.

Girl stop the madness :spank: and rock that fro!!! It's very cute on you. I wish I was brave enough to rock mine when my hair was much shorter. :lol:

Last edited:
Look like a boy? Girl, you are about the prettiest boy I ever did see :lol:

You look incredible. I only WISH I could wear my hair cut close, like that.

Last edited:
You go Pooh :woot: You're my hero! You definately have the head and face to be able to rock it. If I had b@lls as big as you, I'd do it too, but I'm scurred I don't have the head for it :look: Anyway, I'm so proud of you and you look nice :yep:

The style looks adorable on you!! Girl you are a go getter!! I love your spirit! If you are anything like you are about your hair in everyday life... you will go far! Keep up the good work!

Um...back away from the scarfs! You look too cute with that TWA! It makes me kinda regret that I transitioned and did'nt get to experience a TWA. Just beautiful!!

It looks great on you pooh, you have the face to be able to wear any style. I wouldnt be able to pull it off I have a big dome...but it looks great on you

Pooh, do ya need another person to tell you the obvious? (Not really, but I'll add my two cents anyway.)

:up: You look good, Girl.

Thanks ladies for all your uplifting comments. :kiss:

Btw, I added one more pic of my wig juss to show what it looks like on me. ;)

Your hair looks beeeeaaaaauuuttiifullll! :grin: I love it! You def have the face and head shape to rock that hairstyle (hating cause i think i have a egg shaped head LOL) LOVE IT!

In my humble opinion poohbear, your beauty is even more striking with your hair cut like a "boy". OMG, you need to rock this style for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if agents tried to scout you for some modeling work.

Back